Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign language=gang signs?

According to one man, they are

So a man is watching two deaf men conversing using American Sign Language. The man believes that they are communicating with gang signs. Does he stop and ask them if they are using sign language? Does he go and contact the police?

Nope, he decides that the best avenue is to stab one of the men.

wowwwww..

that is just....idioctic beyond belief

Comment

So, if someone really is using gang signs, it's OK to stab them?
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
        Yeah there's that too. But really? He's so ignorant he doesn't recognize ASL when he sees it? And really thinks stabbing someone over anything like this is a good thing to do?
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
          See this is why I doubt his claim. If they really were using gang signs, the guy wouldn't live long enough to be arrested.

Comment

Let's say they were using gang signs. It'd still be illegal to walk up and stab them. What a douche.
            Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

The video from the Local News Station provided by the Huffington Post says the attacker has multiple prior arrests for assault.
              Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

Personally, I have a feeling that the stabber tried telling the stabbee off, but when he didn't respond (due to, you know, being deaf and all) he got pissed and attacked.

Comment

Originally posted by crashhelmet View Post
                  The video from the Local News Station provided by the Huffington Post says the attacker has multiple prior arrests for assault.
                  I think I'm going to die of not surprised.
                  "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Working...
                  X