Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honor my coupon or I'll shoot!!

Full Story Here

Woman tries to use an "internet coupon" at Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart says no. Woman then retrieves a gun from her car and points it threateningly at employees and customers.

Thankfully no one was hurt, but man what a nutcase.

>Florida
    >Yet ANOTHER firearm incident in the news

I laughed when I read she got tazered. Dumbass got what she had coming. Hope it shocked some sense into her but I sincerely doubt it.
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
      >Florida
      >Yet ANOTHER firearm incident in the news

I laughed when I read she got tazered. Dumbass got what she had coming. Hope it shocked some sense into her but I sincerely doubt it.
      At least she got charged.

Oh please oh please let this thread devolve into a bunch of electricity puns

Comment

Originally posted by Duelist925 View Post
        Careful or the mods will have to pull the plug on this thread.

But seriously, maybe this is the spark in her life that'll turn things around.
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

She had to be amp'd up on something. At least she didn't walk out with the joules, though. Otherwise they'll have to search all the way from Edison, NJ to Watts, CA to find her, and the police would almost certainly be met with some resistance when trying to arrest her.
          Last edited by TheHuckster; 03-05-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

How revolting!

Comment

How can anyone think that kind of behavior is alright?

Comment

Based on a news report from my neck of the woods, this seems to be the current trend.

Comment

I'm shocked that she thought (or rather didn't think) that such actions would result in a charge.

Comment

At least she got charged.

Your wish is my command!

I seriously doubt this incident will jolt any sense into her since her brain cells: the juices are not flowing.
                    Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

I'm just curious why the words "internet coupon" are in quotes.
                      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
                        That's a good question. We just used one at dinner tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
                          Back when I manned a register as a grocery store, we had a spate of people bringing in "internet coupons" that were faked. Might be similar.

Comment

I think people are taking the concept of "Extreme Couponing" a little too far.

As they weren't already. Seriously? Badgering people until they take the coupon that's wrong, for the wrong product or expired? What waste of human genetic material thought that was a good idea to put on the television? I've a belt sander, some fresh lemons, some salt and a rubber chicken who'd love to have a few words with that person.

Don't ask about the Rubber Chicken. He has his fetishes and I don't want to know what they are. I don't judge, but I'm happier not knowing what stretch is into.
                            “There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do.” - Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor.

Comment

Back when I manned a register as a grocery store, we had a spate of people bringing in "internet coupons" that were faked. Might be similar.
                              We have people that do that at my store, we get people that come in with "internet coupons" and/or photocopied ones.
                              "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

Working...
                              X