Send in the SWAT team ... for a fawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D_Yeti_Esquire View Post
    That said, 9 people is fucking overkill. It wasn't a meth lab. Unless Schultz had already threatened them with violence, in which case it should have been police arresting the owners at the same time.

would you send one or two officers int an unknown, unsecured location with an unknown number of people who may or may not be violent?

My sister's warrant(obstruction of justice, in a fake ID case) was served by FOUR officers, to a two room apartment.
    Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

They did surveillance on the facility and had been on property before. They knew how many people worked there already, and had a history of how they responded to police activity.

Hell, the place I worked that got raided had no guns drawn and fewer feds involved, despite the facility being a sizable warehouse with over 30 employees.

There really was no excuse for the way they handled the raid on the shelter other than abuse of power to bully someone they already had a grudge against.
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by BlaqueKatt View Post
        would you send one or two officers int an unknown, unsecured location with an unknown number of people who may or may not be violent?

My sister's warrant(obstruction of justice, in a fake ID case) was served by FOUR officers, to a two room apartment.
        Good point; a few years ago, they used two cars just to pull me over for a bad taillight. (And the precaution wasn't unreasonable; the officer who wrote me a warning for it was killed in a similar stop less than a month later.)
        "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Working...
        X