• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deputy Accused of Pepper Spraying

a Pizza.

Yes you read that correctly a PIZZA

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...218209672.html

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/art...za-4704569.php

Apparently an Orange County Deputy did a traffic stop and somehow another Deputy (alledgedly) pepper sprayed a pizza the person had in the back seat. The person then took that pizza home where 5 people ate the pizza and became sick.

MY problem is that when spraying Pepper Spray you WILL notice it someway somehow.
    Last edited by Racket_Man; 08-04-2013, 11:14 AM.
    I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
    The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

I find it hard to believe that a deputy would do that. IF it's true, however, that deputy has no business being a cop. ( pepper spray is a mild poison, IIRC. Therefore, said deputy technically poisoned the pizza)

Comment

I find it difficult to believe you could use pepper spray in the enclosed space of a vehicle and nobody noticed afterwards. Never mind eating an entire pizza covered with it. I call BS on the kid.

If pepper spray had been used in the car, they wouldn't even be able to get back into it without choking. You wouldn't get through one bite of it on a pizza. Hell, it would disable everyone when you opened the box.

Comment

Pepper spray the back seat of a car and expect the driver to be able to drive afterwards?

Comment

Maybe it was just bad pizza.

Comment

How the hell do you pepper spray someone's pizza in the backseat of their car without their knowledge? That doesn't even sound possible.
            Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I'd put better money that the kids saw some bit about using pepper spray as a type of hot sauce (most pepper sprays are a very concentrated capsaicin mix), managed to get some and tried it on their pizza. When they got sick, rather than admitting their stupidity they decided to blame it on the police officer as a result of a traffic stop.

Comment

Yeah, calling BS. Someone pepper sprays the back seat of a car, the drivers going to be getting out of there as fast as possible.

Slight side note: Used to work at a skating rink, and the bouncers they hired for the friday and saturday nights, when kids were allowed in (unsupervised, and gah, so many stupid kids) had some interesting stuff to say about pepper spray. Like how it could clear out the entire skating rink for hours.

Comment

I'm piling in with the "calling BS" crowd.

There's just no way you could pepper spray an entire pizza without anyone noticing.
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

...Dude, wat.

I...

How dumb does this person think we are?

Or do we want him to somehow believe he was stupid enough to not notice Pepper Spray, on his pizza, UNTIL HE GOT SICK FROM EATING IT.

...Does he also not know urine's not lemonade until he throws up?
                    "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
                    ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

The cardboard box would've been soaked and very little of it would've gotten through to the pizza.

Maybe this deputy is a ninja and was able to get into the backseat, open the box, and spray it without the driver noticing.

I'm with Lordlundar. I'm betting they saw something like This video and tried to duplicate it
                      Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
                        I find it difficult to believe you could use pepper spray in the enclosed space of a vehicle and nobody noticed afterwards. Never mind eating an entire pizza covered with it. I call BS on the kid.

If pepper spray had been used in the car, they wouldn't even be able to get back into it without choking. You wouldn't get through one bite of it on a pizza. Hell, it would disable everyone when you opened the box.
                        Agree. Having been accidentally sprayed when a corrections officer sprayed a cell as I was talking through the inmate through the window hole (cell doors had no glass, just an open slot for the food tray and an open window), what these kids are claiming defies the laws of physics.

Originally posted by lordlundar View Post
                        I'd put better money that the kids saw some bit about using pepper spray as a type of hot sauce (most pepper sprays are a very concentrated capsaicin mix), managed to get some and tried it on their pizza. When they got sick, rather than admitting their stupidity they decided to blame it on the police officer as a result of a traffic stop.

This seems much more likely. Bet they get charged with filing a false report.
                        Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

Working...
                        X