No announcement yet.

Missing the point much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoops! Didn't intend for THAT particular derail, not that I intended for ANY derail as it is.

Umm, back on topic, yeah, this really indicates that (especially in republican controlled states) the pursuit of sports is more important than women's rights. That is depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by lordlundar View Post
      Umm, back on topic, yeah, this really indicates that (especially in republican controlled states) the pursuit of sports is more important than women's rights. That is depressing.
      In places with this sort of ideology, practically everything is more important than women's rights.
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

There is this weird trend of people victim shaming girl's because they dared sully the name of the University Athlete who raped them by accusing them of rape.

It makes me sick that there are people out there trying to help these guys better hide their crimes. Remember boys, when you roofie a girl, don't tweet about it. It's sickening.

Also, yeah, Windows 8 sucks. I can't get Tekkit to work at all on my new laptop.

Comment

Working...
        X