What is wrong with some parents????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with some parents????

The ex-NFL player whose home was broken into and destroyed by 300 teens is getting threats from the parents of the teens for reposting the pics that they posted on the internet.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthi...-players-house

He decided NOT to press charges and get the teens arrested, but the parents say he is going to ruin their future.

The parents are upset because it could ruin their kids chances at going to college, I hope it does.
    "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Valentine View Post
      The parents are upset because it could ruin their kids chances at going to college, I hope it does.
      So do I.

These parents are probably just upset that they did such a crappy job at parenting. They just want to blame everyone else for it though.
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

ONE parent brought their kid to help clean up?

I would have my kid there at the crack of dawn and he would not be leaving until that place shone like the top of the Chrysler Building.

Comment

Originally posted by Titi View Post
          He decided NOT to press charges and get the teens arrested, but the parents say he is going to ruin their future.
          They're pretty fucking lucky that he's not pressing charges. I'd have nailed their asses to the wall. Oh, and I have no sympathy about their futures being ruined either. They should have thought about that before trashing the place.

Comment

You are ruined about the man who's house your kid broke into and trashed ruining said child's future? A man who didn't even press charges? And now you are threatening to firebomb and sue him, because YOUR child trashed his house. He might ruin their chances of getting into college. GOOD! People like that don't deserve to go to university. Their is not civil or social responsibility being shown, and it's your damn fault parents! Plus, whoever else is involved in these kids lives.

Oh their lives might be ruined? Well maybe you and they should have thought of that before they Broke into a Man's house and trashed it!!!

Comment

Great now these assholes are trying to say that he staged this to get the over a million dollars to get his home out of foreclosure. They are saying that he abandoned the home and it had rotting floors. Of course the place to let your children party.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/22/brian-...sure-new-york/

But here are the photos from the listings where he was trying to sell the house.

http://www.weichert.com/45931656/?ldview=ldphotos

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/74...14187006_zpid/

And here is the aftermast taken by the owner and the cleanup crew.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/20/brian-...?adid=tmzhero1

They even mention that other teens had partied there last year. I guess they were smart enough not to tweet about it.

Comment

I think he should go after the parents threatening to firebomb him. And also, just because he says he won't press charges, that doesn't mean he won't change his mind. After all, a crime has taken place. Personally, I think he should press charges against the kids of any parents complaining to him or publicly, but that's just me.

Comment

So let me get this straight...
                  Kids party at a house. Tweet pictures from said party. He finds out it is his house, so he decides to gather the pictures tweeted and retweets them (or whatever). And he's the bad guy? Why? Because he decided to put all these pictures in one place or something?

And the parents:
                  "At this rate, you'll be lucky to get into Brown?"

Comment

Originally posted by bainsidhe View Post
                    I think he should go after the parents threatening to firebomb him. And also, just because he says he won't press charges, that doesn't mean he won't change his mind. After all, a crime has taken place. Personally, I think he should press charges against the kids of any parents complaining to him or publicly, but that's just me.
                    Agreed. He was nice enough to offer not to press charges at the start, but at this point, I'd be saying, "Look, I tried to be nice, but you have crossed WAY over the line and now you can face the consequences." As can their rotten little brats. The whole lot of them, parents AND kids, deserved to be publicly called out and face the music.

Comment

Apparently all bets are off and the arrests have begun.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6...rs-home-092613

There is still questions about the status of the property. Some articles "claim" the property is under foreclosure.
                      I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
                      The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

I've been following this and i'm glad charges are being pressed. He gave these little turds a break and they missed the boat.

The parents ought to be sued as well, aiding and abetting as well as threats. Let them pay the price and learn how to parent!

Comment

I, too, am glad that since his olive branch was spit upon that he's letting the system work the way the system should work. These kids need a serious wake up call that they can't just do what they please and have mummy & daddy make it all go away.
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Racket_Man View Post

There is still questions about the status of the property. Some articles "claim" the property is under foreclosure.
                            And exactly how does that matter in the scheme of things? It's still not the kids' property....

Comment

Originally posted by Titi View Post
                              He didn't ruin their futures. They ruined their own futures. Accountability has to start somewhere.

Originally posted by Racket_Man View Post

It doesn't matter if the home is under foreclosure. It's still the owners house until the proceedings are completed. The teens had no right to be there. They had no right to damage the property.

If the homeowner sues, he's only entitled to damages to fix up the property.

He can sue the parents for the threats . . . and he might recover something from that if he can prove who made what statement (not likely). But again, the parents solution to that was to not make threats.

There is no way the kids or the parents look good here, with the exception of the parents who stepped up and did the right thing (four according to the article).
                              Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

Working...
                              X