ONE F-ed up barbaric procedure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Tea View Post
    I normally have a strong stomach for gore and actual hospital footage etc, but I have a gag reflex on eyes, can't pull my eye lid down without wanting to hurl.
    For me it's teeth, but that video made me cringe.
    "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

On the handedness issue:

I was born in 1975. I entered kindergarten at 4 years old solidly left handed. Unfortunately, I went to a Catholic girls' school that was still steeped in older beliefs. I'd come home from school with marks and bruises on my left hand from being smacked with a ruler or pointer for using my left hand. What's surprising is that my parents did nothing to stop it. They are both left handed.

Comment

Originally posted by mathnerd View Post
        On the handedness issue:

I was born in 1975. I entered kindergarten at 4 years old solidly left handed. Unfortunately, I went to a Catholic girls' school that was still steeped in older beliefs. I'd come home from school with marks and bruises on my left hand from being smacked with a ruler or pointer for using my left hand. What's surprising is that my parents did nothing to stop it. They are both left handed.
        My brother is left handed and one of my older sisters used to smack his hand telling him he was "doing it wrong!"
        Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

Working...
        X