Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Douchebag SC refuses to tip waiter because he's gay

Summary:

In Kansas, instead of tipping a local waiter, a customer instead left a nasty note essentially saying: We would tip you, but being gay is totally against God's will so you don't get anything.

Fortunately, other customers ACTUALLY ACTING LIKE CHRISTIANS have been visiting the restaurant and asking to be sat in this waiters section so they can tip him.

Story here

Well, that's a new excuse.

I'm pleasantly surprised the waiter in question apparently hasn't, at least so far, been fired for the note's becoming public.
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Not new, When I was a server (long before social media) I got a similar note. It was just an excuse not to tip me (my regular customers asked what they were writing (you paid up front) they told them that they thought I wasn't a good server and they were telling me what to work on. The regulars were confused and when I saw the note about not tipping because they didn't agree with my lifestyle and hoped I would come to God. I almost died laughing. I showed it to the regulars and one said, "I guess they don't know that both of your parents are ministers."

Comment

This is Kansas, this restaurant isn't too far from those neanderthals that call themselves the Westboro Baptist Church.

Speaking of Voldemort, ...er..., I mean Fred Phelps, you know you're a pariah when you get into a fight with the Ku Klux Klan, and most Americans rooted for the Klan.
        Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

Comment

"I don't like to tip servers, but this guy gave me an excuse by being gay."

No one would have gotten a tip out of this asshole. Leaving a bigoted note is just the icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by catcul View Post
            This is Kansas, this restaurant isn't too far from those neanderthals that call themselves the Westboro Baptist Church.

Speaking of Voldemort, ...er..., I mean Fred Phelps, you know you're a pariah when you get into a fight with the Ku Klux Klan, and most Americans rooted for the Klan.
            Wait, what?! How the hell did THAT happen?

Comment

Originally posted by catcul View Post

What do you have against neanderthals that causes you to equate them with Phelps and company? As for the WBC vs. KKK issue, do you have a link? It would be an even better example of him being a pariah if "most Americans" in this case included visible minorities.

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
              "I don't like to tip servers, but this guy gave me an excuse by being gay."

No one would have gotten a tip out of this asshole.
              Please let "No one" include doctors, and "tip" include the end of something that broke off after he was impaled on it.

Comment

Wow, what an arsehole! I only don't tip* if a server is rude, or if they give terrible service. Doesn't happen very often, it's true.

I'd like to see the link for Westboro vs Klan, too.

* Disclaimer: I live in England and tipping works differently there.
                "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Here you go.

In a nutshell, the WBC was protesting at Arlington Cemetery when President Obama was honouring them in 2011. While the WBC has always had counter protests, what caused this one to stand out was the counter protesters were members of the KKK. It was confusing a lot of people who weren't sure who to root for. Most were just hoping they'd come to blows and wipe each other out.

Comment

Working...
                  X