Red Hot Chilli Peppers Customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Hot Chilli Peppers Customer

I thought about putting this over a CS but I figured it could get a little contentious.

This happened in a suburb of Milwaukee:
    Customer tries to imitate the Red Hot Chili Peppers Tube Sock concerts

The customer and the people with him apparently thought this would be a good "joke". and YES the guy most likely was expecting the driver to "pull the money out himself".

The driver did not want to press charges (I would have which meant that if convicted he might have ended up on the sex offenders registery laugh that one off funny man) and the customer is now banned.

(from a delivery drivers perspective) Hey asshole NOT FUNNY at all. Yes I have seen old lady tube socks, saggy old men with very saggy things in short shorts, more old person in very tattered clothes, a guy with a nylon fetish (as in covered head to foot in opaque tights) and our infamous Naked Guy, beer guts and Speedos, etc. that not much shocks or surprises me anymore BUT make me go anywhere near your wang or for that matter, your body in general that is where I will draw a HUGE line and I WILL walk away.

Hey I am just a regular guy trying to do a job and earn a paycheck/money so I can live. The "funny stuff" or "let's try and shock or make the driver blush" shit I can do without. I would really love to see this joker try that in a Target or even a Wal-Mart and not get arrested.
    Last edited by Racket_Man; 11-14-2013, 08:01 AM.
    I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
    The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

And with no mention of alcohol to boot.

Comment

I would have probably pressed charges. Some things you just dont do.

Comment

And now I want pizza
        I have nothing against messing with people who come to my door unsolicited... hey, that is the chance you take going a place uninvited, but, I will always be nothing but polite and courteous to someone I have invited to my home. I'm just glad that the restaurant backed their employee and banned the customer rather than reprimanding him for not collecting the payment and completing the delivery.
        "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

Working...
        X