Yet another conspiracy theory...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another conspiracy theory...

...this time our government is spraying various chemicals into our atmosphere. Most of their "proof" involves the massive contrails, usually from planes at high altitudes, or the "grids" you sometimes see overhead.

Never mind that:

1. Hot exhaust will cause planes to leave a trail of condensation behind.
    2. The "grids" are simply because flight routes sometimes cross.

Also, there's one photo showing water barrels inside a plane with hoses. These barrels are used to simulate the a full cargo. The hoses are so the water can be moved between the barrels. Or, at least that's what the nuts don't want us to believe...

This is actually a pretty old conspiracy theory, possibly dating back to the 90s if not earlier. Such a conspiracy requires complacency by pilots, meteorologists, air traffic controllers, and anyone else who is responsible for what's going on in the sky.

On a somewhat related front, the contrails, however innocuous they really are, have been shown to alter the weather a little bit... not that this means anything conspiracy-related, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHuckster View Post
      On a somewhat related front, the contrails, however innocuous they really are, have been shown to alter the weather a little bit... not that this means anything conspiracy-related, but it's interesting nonetheless.
      that would be obvious. It's for the same reason that some countries have experimented with Cloud Seeding ( creating clouds where you want them, as opposed to where they naturally form)- you are creating condensation where there was none.

Comment

Chemtrails is a very popular conspiracy where I am. I have a very hard time not rolling my eyes when someone very seriously tells me about the government planes and all the chemicals they are spraying over the area.

Of course, logic has no effect at all.
        Pointing out that a jet engine takes in cold air, compresses it (heating it up) and sends it out of the rear of the engine. What happens when hot air hits cold air? I'll give you a hint, it's a very common effect, very visible right now that winter has settled in.

For all the local dead trees from the chemical spraying, gee, ever notice that a lot of them are pine trees. The same pine trees that are food for the mountain pine beetle, which has been running rampant locally for at least the last few years? But oh no, that's all because of the chemtrails.

Comment

Ever notice the Reptile passing for human CT? There is an originating lunatic, he started going nuts basically in the late 80s. What TV series was in 83, 84 and 85? V - all about reptile aliens passing for human ...

Comment

Originally posted by protege View Post
            ...this time our government is spraying various chemicals into our atmosphere. Most of their "proof" involves the massive contrails, usually from planes at high altitudes, or the "grids" you sometimes see overhead.
            I unfriended someone on fb because they wouldn't let up on this one, even after I countered every "point" they brought up*. I don't have time for stupid.

* his grandfather never saw them in the 1950's(plane travel was expensive)
            the "government" had a "recent patent" for a weather controlling machine(patent was from the 1950's for cloud seeding)

Of course he an his wife were also "deathly allergic" to anything not organic, and all manufactured substances(also claimed to be allergic to WiFi-yet posted from a cell phone constantly), never responded when I asked where he found a cotton and hemp computer.

also you want worse crazy? check this out yes the person is dead serious.
            Last edited by BlaqueKatt; 12-06-2013, 12:54 PM.
            Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowen View Post
              Of course, logic has no effect at all.
              Pointing out that a jet engine takes in cold air, compresses it (heating it up) and sends it out of the rear of the engine. What happens when hot air hits cold air? I'll give you a hint, it's a very common effect, very visible right now that winter has settled in.
              Taking cold air, heating it, then having it cool suddenly won't produce condensation. You left out a significant part of what goes on in the engine (and why the heating occurs) - a hydrocarbon fuel is burned, producing carbon dioxide, WATER VAPOUR, and particulates (nucleating sites for condensation).

Comment

Originally posted by wolfie View Post
                Taking cold air, heating it, then having it cool suddenly won't produce condensation. You left out a significant part of what goes on in the engine (and why the heating occurs) - a hydrocarbon fuel is burned, producing carbon dioxide, WATER VAPOUR, and particulates (nucleating sites for condensation).
                *looks* You are absolutely correct, thank you. I missed that completely. Darn posting while sick.

Comment

Working...
                X