X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonalds Inserts Foot into bodyily openning

number who the hell cares anymore.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/mcdo...ers-2D11702467

Yes the posting on the McD's site IS from a 3d party (the Emily Post site) BUT to inform slave wage workers on tipping practices for Pool Cleaners, housekeepers, dog walkers, au' pairs (high end full time child care persons), personal trainers, etc.

DOES anyone really monitor the site's content given the recent rash of "helpful" financial help/tip articles?????
    I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
    The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

By god these are getting hilarious, AuPair's and Pool Cleaners? These people aren't even making a living wage, but obviously they have a house cleaning service they use. I mean, Emily Post's advice is solid and sound, but the fact that McDonald's posted it proves how horribly out of touch the company is with it's employees. It's a farce, and it makes me really feel for those people who work for the company.

Comment

Technically a third party posted it on their behalf, but still... Someone has got to take the reins on their site and stop things like this from seeing the light of day.
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I was trying to figure out how a billion dollar corporate like McDonald's can continue to step in it time and again of its own website.

And then I ran into th guy who administers their site, and things began to become much, much clearer....

Comment

Working...
        X