Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man banned from all Walmarts for life

Link here

Methinks that there is more to the story. Walmart DID say that the protection of its employees and customers was its top priority, and this guy was arrested for disorderly conduct.

The only thing I've heard about this was that he supposedly threatened to kill one employee and then allegedly posted on Facebook that he was going to "kick the supervisor's butt."

I haven't seen anything more than hearsay though. No screen caps, video footage, or any other piece of actual evidence.
    Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

Here's your "more to this story"....

Article at ABC15.com

The complaint says that while waiting on the manager that he physically threatened the cashier, and multiple people stated that Cantrell would use expired ads and the company would make allowances. And when one said no, he couldn't maintain.

And here's a story over at International Business Times where he says, "Sorry I get a little emotional about this because I’m disabled." What the hell does being disabled have to do with anything at all? Also, pro wrestlers tend to be big guys. I could see him not intending to be intimidating and not realizing that he's scary. I don't believe that's what happened, but it's definitely possible.
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

But of course, dear Andycorn, you must understand that to find out any more to the story would get in the way of the outrage.
        "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
        ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

Originally posted by Hyena Dandy View Post
          But of course, dear Andycorn, you must understand that to find out any more to the story would get in the way of the outrage.
          like these stories for example?
          Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

I figured he had to have been threatening someone to get banned and lo and behold, that's exactly what happened.

I'm getting too familiar with these stories.

Comment

Working...
            X