Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pizza Shop Manager arrested in food tampering FAIL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza Shop Manager arrested in food tampering FAIL!

This is a funny tale of revenge gone wrong!

A pizza shop manager was earlier arrested by the police officer in question because she let her friend drive her car while drunk.

She immediately recognized him and thought: I'll spit into his food! That'll show him!

Unfortunately for her, he also recognized her and WATCHED HER EVERY MOVE. As soon as she spit on the food, she was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct.

I always love Your Jewish News, as it tells us the quirkiest of stories!

Noone's talking about the real victim here, the pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by gremcint View Post
      Noone's talking about the real victim here, the pizza.
      It's Tennessee. Not like they know how to make a pizza anyway.
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
        It's Tennessee. Not like they know how to make a pizza anyway.
        It's Pizza Hut, I think that's a given. >.>

Comment

I like Pizza Hut, it's the only pizza place I get pizza from that I can eat a large pie all by myself.
          "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
            That explains a lot.

Comment

Last time I was down that way (I was at Ft. Campbell which is half in Tennessee, half in Kentucky), I asked multiple people where I could get a good slice of pizza. Everyone had the same response, "Well, there's Papa Johns...And there's also Dominos..."

What the hell? I said good! If I didn't want good pizza, I would have already ordered from one of those places.
              Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Why do people get like that about Pizza Hut? Really. ("Because it's awful" is no answer.)
                "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
                  Why do people get like that about Pizza Hut? Really. ("Because it's awful" is no answer.)
                  i think pizza hut is like any place. you just gotta know when to hit it to get good food. go to any chain pizza place on the weekend night and you're gonna get sub par as they fight against the rush.
                  go on a weekday, and order something diffrent enough where they would have to make it fresh. even those crappy 5$ 'pizza pizza' deals can be good if you hit the right time.
                  All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
                    That is the answer though, its awful, mass produced shit laden pizza covered in mass produced shit laden toppings. Out of all the major chains, its the most preservative and filler laden shit pies you can get. If your "hand tossed" pizza's ingredient list is water, preservative laden "premix" and soybean oil while your toppings are half soy protein, you're doing pizza wrong.

There's a reason they have to call it "beef topping" and "pork topping" on their menu.

Dominos isn't much better. They're better for real toppings but some of their crusts include shit like "Zesty Blend: Butter flavoured oil" and "Imitation Parmesan Cheese".

Papa John's isn't much of a thing up here so I can't say about them. Especially since they explicitly refuse to actually reveal their ingredients.

Comment

I go to local pizza places here. Real dough and the sausages isn't in a ball.

Comment

Originally posted by bex1218 View Post
                        I go to local pizza places here. Real dough and the sausages isn't in a ball.
                        Likewise, only trust a few of my local joints.

Comment

That is the answer though, its awful, mass produced shit laden pizza covered in mass produced shit laden toppings. Out of all the major chains, its the most preservative and filler laden shit pies you can get. If your "hand tossed" pizza's ingredient list is water, preservative laden "premix" and soybean oil while your toppings are half soy protein, you're doing pizza wrong.

There's a reason they have to call it "beef topping" and "pork topping" on their menu.

Dominos isn't much better. They're better for real toppings but some of their crusts include shit like "Zesty Blend: Butter flavoured oil" and "Imitation Parmesan Cheese".

Papa John's isn't much of a thing up here so I can't say about them. Especially since they explicitly refuse to actually reveal their ingredients.
                          The one BIG thing you forgot GK A VERY BIG THING

although they "CLAIM" they use 100% real cheese, IF you look at the ingredient list on a box of their (any of the Big3 pizza places) "cheese" you will find something that is called cellulose. this helps the "cheese" cook better in the air impingement oven. NOW cellulose (for those who do not remember their grade school biology) is plant matter like tree bark, plant stems/leaves, etc. NOT something that should be in 100% real cheese. NOW the US FDA does allow them by statute definition to call it real 100% cheese.

Most of their toppings are NOT fresh. they are vacumn packed or frozen or shipped in from out of state.
                          I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
                          The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

Originally posted by Racket_Man View Post
                            although they "CLAIM" they use 100% real cheese, IF you look at the ingredient list on a box of their (any of the Big3 pizza places) "cheese" you will find something that is called cellulose. this helps the "cheese" cook better in the air impingement oven. NOW cellulose (for those who do not remember their grade school biology) is plant matter like tree bark, plant stems/leaves, etc. NOT something that should be in 100% real cheese. NOW the US FDA does allow them by statute definition to call it real 100% cheese.
                            WTF? How can the law allow them to call something that contains cellulose "100% real cheese"? Next thing you know, the big soda manufacturers are going to demand equality in the form of being allowed to call HFCS (High Fructose Chemical Soup) "organic cane sugar".

Comment

Why is vacuum-packed or frozen bad?
                              "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Working...
                              X