What the fuck is wrong with you, CBS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the fuck is wrong with you, CBS?

Why you shouldn't report sexual harassment from the CBS website.

I will rant when I' less pissed and more coherent.
    Help a friend!

what the.... the fuck..... this shit is... *head explodes*

hell, for once i find myself in agreement with the comment section. that's just a pile of steaming bullshit. surprised it's not pulled yet!

edit: it's even written by a woman ffs.
    All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

I'm trying so hard to see if there's some mistake... like if this is some kind of parody website (nope), or if the author is writing ironically to make a point (not that I can see), or if it was written in 1955 (nope), or on April Fools Day (nope), or it's distinguishing between a one-time harmless flirt and true harassment (nada)...

...I really don't get it.
      Last edited by TheHuckster; 04-23-2014, 01:28 PM.

Comment

I don't take abuse well. My managers already know this. And my now ex coworker knows this (he transferred stores). No sexual harassment but still harassment which is a loss prevention issue for us.

Comment

I am thoroughly disgusted but the real anal part of me wants to point out that they missed number 3...

Basically not only is the article pure bullshit but they can't be bothered to properly edit their inflammatory bullshit.

Comment

The last part is the only part of the article that makes a lick of sense. What's considered sexual harassment is very loosely defined so I could see how one could "accidentley" harass someone (ie: unknowingly making them uncomfortable in some way). Had the article focused on that, it wouldn't have been such a pile of steaming horse shit. But the author had to make other points... points that have no place in enlightened times.

Comment

Okay... this article is three years old? How is that making such a splash now?
              "You are who you are on your worst day, Durkon. Anything less is a comforting lie you tell yourself to numb the pain." - Evil
              "You're trying to be Lawful Good. People forget how crucial it is to keep trying, even if they screw it up now and then." - Good

Comment

Jezebel posted an article on it a couple of days ago.

link

Comment

Working...
                X