X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop shoots and kills kid saying "I don't have time for this"

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...ime-this-bang/

this is another of many stories (i believe it was in this year a few months old i think correct me if wrong please couldn't find a date beyond the comments below dating it feb 27th)

this is one of several stories of bad cops killing people or using unnecessary forces or just doing wrong period.

I LOVE how when they press conference was held that the family was NOT invited to was moved when they showed up and THEN they got to have their say.
    Repeat after me, "I'm over it"
    Yeah we're so over, over
    Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

the youtube video linked in the article says it was posted in january of this year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpKdTpP2srM#t=795
    Yeah we're so over, over
    Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

Comment

Pretty sure this was covered on Fratching. If I recall correctly, details were pretty fuzzy when the story first came out. Finally it came out that things were clearly under control at the time.
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

ah in that case i will....ask that it be deleted
        Yeah we're so over, over

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
          Pretty sure this was covered on Fratching.
          A link to the original discussion would have been nice.

Posting in the thread to say, "I'm pretty sure this is a duplicate" isn't really all that helpful.
          Anyway, after a bit of a search, I did find the original, so I will close this one.
          Thanks Lexia for bringing it to our attention.
          Point to Ponder:

Is it considered irony when someone on an internet forum makes a post that can be considered to look like it was written by a 3rd grade dropout, and they are poking fun of the fact that another person couldn't spell?

Comment

Working...
          X