Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kissing While Black

Add another one to the list.

So that's driving while black, walking while black, asking for help while black and sitting while black. Did I miss any?

LAPD - Could have just stopped there.
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

There are other conditions, too, where people are arrested because police just *assume* they're prostitutes, with no rational evidence whatsoever. Why don't they have to have something more substantial to go on than skin color, or being transgender, or possessing condoms, or whatever other nonsense they want to pull?
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

They detained her for being suspect of prostitution, but not the husband (with their logic, could be a John)? What?

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty messed up.

Black female dressed in short shorts in swanky mostly white neighborhood. Of course she has to be a whore, she couldn't be anything else, could she?

Really, don't the cops have anything better to do?
          Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

Her shorts weren't even that short, nor were they skin tight and leaving nothing to the imagination. She was tastefully dressed for the weather.

It just doesn't make any sense. Well, it does when you realize that she was racially profiled by the LAPD. Which is really damn sad.

Comment

I wonder how many other stops like this occurred before they stopped the wrong one: an actress who was in a Hollywood movie that could garner the media's attention.

And, yeah, the fact they didn't arrest the husband really says something about who they blame for prostitution crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHuckster View Post
                And, yeah, the fact they didn't arrest the husband really says something about who they blame for prostitution crimes.
                But didn't you know? Men are just like sheep! They would never go astray unless some vile villainess tempted them! *pearl clutch*
                I has a blog!

Comment

I think the phrase should be "living while black"

Comment

Originally posted by Kheldarson View Post
                    But didn't you know? Men are just like sheep! They would never go astray unless some vile villainess tempted them! *pearl clutch*
                    Like....who kisses a prostitute though? On the street no less. -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
                      Like....who kisses a prostitute though? On the street no less. -.-
                      Jayne: "that's why I never kiss them on the mouth"
                      I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
                      Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

Downright Biblical.
                        "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

TMZ provided us with this update and this "lady" was the one in wrong. Heck, she even says "I can't make out with boyfriend in a car in front of where I work!"

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/15/django...rd-fame-audio/

Also someone should tell them that handcuff injuries happen to the wrist, not near the elbow because I am only seeing the arm and elbow in the pictures that they keep posting.

Comment

it depends. She was (apparently) arrested for prostitution. If so, they are still in the wrong, albeit more understandably. The correct offence is public indecency, IIRC.

Comment

Sorry, was thinking of a different article. Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                              X