the letter I just submitted to the SL Trib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the letter I just submitted to the SL Trib

I don't know whether or not they'll publish it, but I wrote a letter to the editor... tell me what you think

I would like to make a suggestion to Mr. Buttars and those who agree with him on gay rights. I would suggest they become familiar with the philosophy of a very wise man, John Wesley. He once said that there are three simples rules, "do no harm, do good, and stay in love with God". Please, Mr. Buttars, consider those three rules and tell me how denying gays and lesbians equal protections isn't causing them harm? Consider the good you could be doing if you weren't using all your time and resources denying gays and lesbians equal protections, how many people who desperately needed your help could you have done good towards? Finally, how can you claim to be in love with God when your heart is so filled with hatred? I'll admit that I have problems following those three simple rules all the time, but I can guarantee you that the world is a better place for when I am following those rules, and will be a better place when you start following those rules as well.
    "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Nice one!
    ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible got some pretty specific things to say about killing?

SHEPHERD BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, Somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Comment

I like it. Hope they run it.
      ~ The American way is to barge in with a bunch of weapons, kill indiscriminately, and satisfy the pure blood lust for revenge. All in the name of Freedom, Apple Pie, and Jesus. - AdminAssistant ~

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst Hunter View Post
        Hope they run it.
        if they run it I will end my embargo of media one and buy out every paper I can get my hands on and share them with all my CS/Fratching friends
        "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

I like that. They better post it

Comment

Working...
          X