The Las Vegas Road Rage Saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Las Vegas Road Rage Saga

This rather bizarre saga has been going on in the news the last couple days and just keeps getting more fucked up each day.

The initial story from the family was that after a road rage incident and a collision someone followed the victim and her daughter home and shot her in her driveway. The son returned fire. Crazy tragedy.

Buuuuut the next day the story changed after some police investigation. In the second version there was a road rage incident ( but no collision ), the mother and daughter drove home, then the mother got her son ( and his gun ), got back in the car and went out looking for the other driver. They found him, and THEN he followed them home and there was an exchange of gunfire between him and them and the mother was killed.

And now the family's story has changed again. Police have a suspect in custody and it turns out the family knew who the other guy was all along and he basically lives a block or so away. Meaning that after the supposed road rage incident mom came home, told her son to get his gun and come with her, and they went out hunting for him vigilante style. Which ended up leading to a confrontation of some sort, he followed them back to their place and a gun fight ensued wherein she was killed.

Now the father is saying that the suspect was a troubled teen / drug dealer / gangbanger / etc that his wife had spent countless hours helping and counselling. ( Which is why she had to hunt him down with her gun toting son I guess ). But given he and the son have already lied to the police twice who knows at this point.

Everyone involved sounds crazy.

From the gun wielding son's Facebook:

Now i know why i don't go down to Fremont. If Michelle would have stopped the car, I would have fucking beat the brakes off this dude. He tried to walk in front of michelle's car, while we were trying to turn! The cross walk hand was red! There wasn't a little white dude on the thing. So he decided to get crazy and flip us off.... I flipped him off as well! Then he called her a bitch....... So i rolled down the window and told him i was going to fuck him up. So as soon as i took off the seat belt, and unlocked the door, Michelle booked it... I fucking hate people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So he seems perfectly reasonable to be armed and driving.

I'm sure tomorrow will reveal even more fucked up details of what really happened.

Anybody remember the original Alan Dean Foster story they more or less got the idea for the CarWars game from?
    Battlebug =)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...arWarscar1.jpg

Comment

"Beat the brakes off…?" Was he going to beat up his car, Street Fighter II style?
      "I take it your health insurance doesn't cover acts of pussy."

Comment

When I first read the story, I was under the impression that it was the son who killed his mother. Then it sounded like some random asshole got pissed at them for some imaginary slight and followed them home and now it looks like the son of the mother started this fight.

I'm with Gravekeeper, everyone involved sounds crazy.

Comment

Now there are two separate shootings. One when they found the suspect after going looking for him then another when suspect followed them home:

Tammy Meyers' teenage daughter told police the man they encountered while driving got out of the driver's seat and said: 'I'm gonna come back for you and your daughter.'

When they got home, the woman's son Brandon reportedly told his mother to come in and call the police. However Mrs Meyers said that she was going to find the man and that Brandon should come with her 'or she would go by herself'.
          Shooter's side:

The police report said Nowsch told friends the altercation began after he saw someone in a green car in a nearby school parking lot waving a gun out the window and that they were looking for him.

Nowsch called a friend who came to pick him up in a silver car. There was apparently an exchange and then the green car followed the silver car.
          Nowsch then told his friend that he though he saw 'a gun being pointed from the window of the green car so he put a clip in his gun and started shooting at the green car'. The silver car followed the green car to a cul-de-sac and when it stopped outside the house, Nowsch allegedly began shooting again.
          So, road rage incident, suspect threatens mom, mom goes home and despite her son telling her to call the cops she tells him she's going back out looking for the suspect whether he comes with her or not. So they go back out looking for him ( allegedly waving a gun around in the process ). They find him. Suspect sees the gun and opens fire on their car. They drive away. Suspect follows. Gunfight ensues in front of mom's house.

The mother was not hit in the driveway. She was actually still in the car and got hit by a stray round. Her son on the other hand had jumped out of the car and a gun fight ensued between him and the suspect. During which mom was apparently hit while still in the car.

The continued problem here is of course that mom's family has been full of shit from the start about how this went down. They have also immediately put themselves in front of the news cameras every chance they get. When the police were in a tense stand off with the suspect, dad actually come over and crossed the police line during the negotiation ( before being grabbed by the cops ) and yelled at the cameras.

Comment

Working...
          X