Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11 year old shoots 8 year old for not letting him play with her puppy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 year old shoots 8 year old for not letting him play with her puppy.

Yep, you heard that right.

No accident, no mitigating circumstances, nothing. She said no. He went to his house, got a shotgun, leaned out the window and shot her dead in her yard with one shot to the chest. Full stop.

It should be noted that the weapon was just sitting in the closet. As not only does Tennessee not have gun storage laws it specifically passed a law prohibiting any town/city/county from enacting gun storage laws. In fact they're prohibited from passing any firearm related law or ordinance about anything regardless of how minor.

Frankly, the parents should be charged too.

*is trying not to go with the obvious "Tennessee, mobile home park" stuff here*

Seriously though, the 11-year-old is nothing more than an asshole. Everyone knew he was a bully, so why the hell did he have access to a shotgun? He'd been pushing this girl around long enough that it was only a matter of time before things escalated

Comment

Originally posted by protege View Post
      Seriously though, the 11-year-old is nothing more than an asshole. Everyone knew he was a bully, so why the hell did he have access to a shotgun?
      I would assume because dad is also a bully and an asshole.

Comment

Or because mommy's speshul snowflake would NEVER bully a little girl!

It seems to me that this may not have been his first time handling the shotgun, so I suspect that it was left in the closet for him to use as he pleases. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out that he'd been spending his spare time shooting squirrels/raccoons/dogs/whatever he can happen to find.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
          That was the first thing I said when I read the story. Start holding people responsible for the actions others commit with their guns and watch how fast people start locking their shit up and not giving everyone the combination/passcodes.
          Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
            If the great state of Tennessee won't pass laws regarding basic gun safety, why on earth would anyone expect the parents would ever be charged?

All I can think of is this:

"It's in your (human) nature to destroy yourselves."
            Customer: I need an Apache.
            Gravekeeper: The Tribe or the Gunship?

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45glq7huJJc

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
                Start holding people responsible for the actions others commit with their guns and watch how fast people start locking their shit up and not giving everyone the combination/passcodes.
                Wisconsin has a 10 year/$10k fine law for having firearms accessible to children, they never get charged "because they've suffered enough"
                Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Working...
                X