Saggy pants now equals jail time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saggy pants now equals jail time

I get it ------ dress code and all even with repeated violations But IMHO this is just going a little too far. Ie. cops called, arrests made, criminal arrest record, possible juvie time, etc.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/f...fcL&OCID=HPDHP
    I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
    The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

They're charged with indecent exposure?!

God this is stupid. Another example of non violent offenders filling up jail cells. I just hope this doesn't go on their record.

Comment

Seems to be missing details. The article says they were arrested for indecent exposure. If it was just their underwear showing, that's not indecent exposure as the original article says. For all we know, they kept letting their asses or junk show when they let their pants sagged. Either that or something escalated the incident. This article is clearly leaving out details as it's obviously written for shock value with little background information. The kids claim nothing was showing, but I'd like to hear from a third party who was there, not the kid who is going to claim ignorance or the school who will exaggerate.
      Last edited by Greenday; 12-09-2015, 10:58 PM.
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Working...
      X