Stepping in Piles of Crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stepping in Piles of Crazy

So my stepdad posted a Meme on Facebook it ended up on my wall. I had an opposing viewpoint and so I posted my opposing viewpoint.

I then found myself attacked for being a moron who was trolling their Facebook page.

1) I merely stated an opposing view point

2) I didn't know the meme was from a crazy people page

Like seriously what the hell. I have had to since block 2 people for harassing me. One who posted a defaced copy of my avatar picture. Apparently I now have to research where everything I comment on comes from to make sure I am not about to throw an opposing view point in the middle of a pack of crazy loonies. They are basically accusing me of tracking down their page and commenting on it instead of you know commenting on the meme someone shared.
    Last edited by jackfaire; 10-04-2016, 04:35 PM.
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

Yeah, I've been very careful in where I post opinions on FB. I first check the friend's privacy settings on the post itself to make sure it isn't "everyone," I make sure the friend isn't someone who has a bunch of asshat friends, and then I make sure I'm posting to just that friend's post, and not the original post that is being discussed in the global Facebook shitsphere.

FB has so many pitfalls, I usually don't bother to comment or even react to someone's controversial post, whether I agree with it or not.

Comment

Working...
    X