Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A happy post

Yes, a happy post in this section.

This is the first time I'll say this about somebody and I pray the last, but I need to.

Thank the gods Jerry Fallwell is dead! He died 30 years too late!

I really hope someone pickets his fucking funeral service.

I find it amusing that his death is pretty much not even in the top news on my email page. He got beat out by Dan Rather making his acting debut

Comment

The editorial cartoonists had a field day about Falwell's passing. http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/FarewellFalwell/main.asp
      People behave as if they were actors in their own reality show. -- Panacea
      If you're gonna be one of the people who say it's time to make America great again, stop being one of the reasons America isn't great right now. --Jester

Comment

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/prod...?productid=941
        You can buy the tshirt, too.

Comment

I felt the same way when Yassir Arafat died! Good riddance to bad rubbish with him.

Comment

Didn't Arafat bring together the part of the middle east? He's the Camp David Affairs right? Did I miss something about him in history class? As for Falwell, agreed, I couldn't stand him. He made religious nut jobs who talked directly to Jesus seem tame. He ruined the religion for people.

Comment

He did take part in the Camp David accords, that is true. However, he ran a corrupt PLO, did not power share, nor did he really train up many people who could take his place when he eventually died.
              Not that the mess in Israel/Palestine is entirely his fault. Unfortunately, there are no clean hands, Palestinian or Israeli, in that clusterfuck.

Comment

Working...
              X