No announcement yet.

Stupid people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was just brough to my attention that I added my own insensitive comment to this thread.
    I'm sorry. I certainly did not mean to cause anyone grief with my story.

Comment

You have my total sympathy. I can't know how you feel about your loss but I know how completely god-awful hard buring a child is. My son died almost two years ago.

Originally posted by Kimmik View Post
      I do mind the God needed another angel so he took your son...
      I don't think anybody who has ever actually lost a child would ever say such a thing. As if God's need for an angel is greater than a parent's need not to go through the pain of burying a child.

It's meant well but it's such a slap in the face.

You and your family are in my prayers and that includes Abby. I'm glad to hear all is going well for her.
      Last edited by Dips; 10-14-2009, 07:48 PM.
      They are never invited to cocktail parties, which is a shame in a way, because I'm pretty sure the world would like them better drunk. -Boozy

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmik View Post
        The good news is Abby is doing great, though this pregnancy is a bit rougher on me. I have already had to take leave. But something I learned is that there are some very mean people out there... and something like this tends to turn off their filters.

I had a person I know have a still birth... a co-workers comment.... "Well they have other children so they will be fine." I wont print my response as It was very not nice. If I wasnt on leave I probally would have been fired.
        Sometimes I wonder how the hell some people can be so damn insensitive (brain to mouth filter malfunction or not). I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of your son. I'm happy about the impending arrival of your little girl.
        There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

You are in very good hands here, Kimmi, and I hope you know anytime you need to let something out, you'll have all of us here ready to read and help you out

Comment

Working...
          X