That people fail to see the abuse of the children in the Heene family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That people fail to see the abuse of the children in the Heene family

I'm tired of people suggesting Falcon should be punished, for being a pawn in his nutcase father's latest attempt to put the family into the spotlight.

His son Falcon, was shown vomiting on TV. This should be seen as a major sign of possible abuse to everyone. Children don't just vomit if nothing is wrong. It's a sign for help, when he's not allowed to express he needs help.

We're not seeing what goes on behind the scenes. Or how his father is treating him, after he ruined his latest selfish escapade for the media. I'm wondering if we're not seeing where the father threatens or yells at Falcon for ruining things by telling the truth.

Either way, something isn't right with the family. Those children should be in custody IMO. Seems the father isn't happy his son Falcon couldn't be trained to perform for the cameras, like his other sons were.

I wish I could meet one of these children who only vomits for a good reason...all the ones I've seen are like little cans of soda! Shake 'em for a while, throw them on the floor for a bit and they spew everywhere.

Comment

Last I heard, CPS is investigating the family, so we'll see what they have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
        Shake 'em for a while, throw them on the floor for a bit and they spew everywhere.
        *snerk* I like it. Though I've found most adults are similar.
        Any comment I make should not be taken as an absolute, unless I say it should be. Even this one.

Comment

Originally posted by AdminAssistant View Post
          Last I heard, CPS is investigating the family, so we'll see what they have to say.
          Glad to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by violetyoshi View Post

His son Falcon, was shown vomiting on TV. This should be seen as a major sign of possible abuse to everyone. Children don't just vomit if nothing is wrong. It's a sign for help, when he's not allowed to express he needs help.
            while i agree that his father is pretty much a shithead, and a cps investigation is probably a good thing, i must respectfully disagree on this point. vomiting is not necessarily a sign of abuse. i was never abused, but i was a nervous child. i vomited at the drop of a hat anytime nerves got the best of me. walk into a room full of strangers? vomit. have to speak in front of others? vomit. i was a ring-bearer at my cousin's wedding. all i had to do was walk down the aisle and hold the pillow with the rings. i vomited at the altar (still feel bad about that, 25 years later). being put on tv in front of millions of viewers would likely have turned me into a veritable vomit fountain.

Comment

Originally posted by linguist View Post
              i was a ring-bearer at my cousin's wedding. all i had to do was walk down the aisle and hold the pillow with the rings. i vomited at the altar (still feel bad about that, 25 years later).
              I'm sure it's become somewhat of a family joke at this point-and you can probably laugh about it a bit at least.....at least I hope you can...I would...heck I got sick at a wedding reception(I was 8)-the gentleman I was dancing with told my mom "I didn't think I was that bad of a dancer....guess I was wrong..."

being put on tv in front of millions of viewers would likely have turned me into a veritable vomit fountain.
              I know it's wrong but that mental image made me giggle.....vomit fountain....hee hee
              Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

while i agree that his father is pretty much a shithead, and a cps investigation is probably a good thing, i must respectfully disagree on this point. vomiting is not necessarily a sign of abuse. i was never abused, but i was a nervous child. i vomited at the drop of a hat anytime nerves got the best of me. walk into a room full of strangers? vomit. have to speak in front of others? vomit. i was a ring-bearer at my cousin's wedding. all i had to do was walk down the aisle and hold the pillow with the rings. i vomited at the altar (still feel bad about that, 25 years later). being put on tv in front of millions of viewers would likely have turned me into a veritable vomit fountain.
                Have you seen South Park? Stan behaved very much like you.

Comment

I had severe motion sickness as a young child. Every car trip I would need the window open to hurl.
                  This kept up until I watched a program on it, and decided to change the way I walk. Those that bob slightly when walking are less prone to motion sickness than those that keep their head still. I went from the latter to the former, and my motion sickness disappeared. I could even read on the bus without a problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X