40 miles to the next phone #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 miles to the next phone #

Okay this isn't really a sucky customer thing so much as a pet peeve of mine.

A customer laughing because I advise her of another phone number she needs to call to pay her bill and I have noticed people act like you said, "Sorry you need the other office 40 miles thataway".

I understand calling multiple numbers suck. But my mom my siblings a lot of people do this act like it is so much effort to call another phone number.

I don't get it. Especially when they are like, "Fine no I will just go into the office" Acting like going to the office would be less time consuming.

*sighs* Hate to do it but have to give a big WHATEVER to these people.
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

I get that alot at work. People act like you kicked their damned dog by saying (politely) "Oh, I'm sorry - the number to *whatever* is xxxxxx"

It seems like a minor gripe, sure - but to people who deal with it ALL the time, it's annoying as hell. I feel your pain.

Comment

Originally posted by jackfaire View Post
      I don't get it. Especially when they are like, "Fine no I will just go into the office" Acting like going to the office would be less time consuming.
      Gah! Yes! I HATED this when I worked phones.

It's almost like they think they are punishing you for refusing to accept your other solution. Oh yes, I sobbed like a baby when you shot yourself in the foot in a vain attempt to spite me.

Comment

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
        when you shot yourself in the foot in a vain attempt to spite me.
        Even better we don't have any offices that customer's can walk into anymore. Everything is handled through our call centers.
        Jack Faire
        Friend
        Father
        Smartass

Comment

Working...
        X