H1N1 Panic mode.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlaqueKatt View Post
    yes they are, but due to the number of cases countries are no longer required to report them.
    No their not if you have the swine flu your sick not healthy *ducks*
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

Comment

I work in an environment that, according to the swine flu Chicken Littles, means that I should have caught swine flu about twenty times over. Loads of people coming into the petrol station, sneezing into their hands and into the air, cards in mouth, touching everything. I haven't caught swine flu, probably cuz my immune system is thru the roof after years working in retail, and also cuz I wash my hands and sneeze into tissues.
      "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
        I haven't caught swine flu, probably cuz my immune system is thru the roof after years working in retail, and also cuz I wash my hands and sneeze into tissues.
        I think it's because of the precautions you're taking (such as washing your hands frequently). A strong immune system will help you survive the virus should you catch it, but it won't prevent you from contracting it and getting quite sick at first. Like most people, you won't have any antibodies against influenza A, since (presumably) you've never had it before.

Comment

Working...
        X