Self- Important assholes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self- Important assholes

I just have to rant. I hate people who think they are so fucking important.

You know what? You're not. So stop treating everyone else like dirt just because something went wrong. Shit happens to everybody. You're not a special snowflake who can just trounce around and compain about how no one is helping you and everyone ELSE has an attitude.

Maybe it wouldn't seem like the rest of us had an attitude if you'd shut your pie hole for five miniutes and let someone offer you a solution to your problem. But oh no. WE have the attitude...even though every time we start to offer you a solution YOU cut us short with phrases such as: "They won't do that" "THAT won't happen" or "I guess customer service is dead"

Um...no. Customer service isn't dead. YOU just won't shut the fuck up and listen long enough or let us take any action before you start spouting off at the mouth.

So, to the stupid bitch who complained about MY attitude this morning: Take YOUR attitude and go sky-diving. Make sure you mouth off to the guy who packs your parachute beforehand. I'm sure he'll appreciate it as much as I did, and maybe, unlike me, he'll give you the service you *actually* deserve.

(FTR, I don't *really* wish death on anyone...but fantasies make me feel better)
    "Children are our future" -LaceNeilSinger
    "And that future is fucked...with a capital F" -AmethystHunter

Having a good day, are we???
    ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible got some pretty specific things to say about killing?

SHEPHERD BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, Somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Slytovhand View Post
      Having a good day, are we???
      Oh it was bad. People rarely get to me, anymore. THAT woman was so nasty, though!

I genuinely was trying to help...I have a whole roll of solutions up my sleeve for people when they are having problems. When my genuine efforts are trampled on and ignored, and I'm given an attitude? And when I go above and beyond despite the fact that I've been treated like so much dirt on the ground and then this person has the audacity to complain about ME?!

That hurts.

I learned a very valuable lesson, though. Next time a person comes in treating me like that, they'll get thrown out and all offers will be null and void.

Seriously. I should NOT have helped that person as much as I ended helping her. Ungrateful bitch does not even begin to describe her attitude.

Comment

I'm sorry she was like that. People like that ruin nice things for others.

*offers chocolate and a punching bag*

Comment

Thanks Phoenix

When I get people like that, I get over it in a couple of days. I just try to keep reminding myself of all the NICE customers I have. And of course, I have my regulars. I try to just think back to all the positive experiences I've had with people, the good feedback they've given me, etc.

At least I work in a small store, so my boss KNOWS me.

If for some reason that bitch complained to him or my manager, I know they'd take my side. They know that if someone is bitching about me, that person must have a serious personality disorder. XD

I also take satisfaction in knowing that some people must be so miserable they've just got nothing better to do than pick on people. I may not be the most successful person on the planet, I may not have the most money or the most friends...but at least I don't feel the need to pick on a random sales person to give myself an ego boost.

I'm also glad that I have enough of a life that I don't need to throw a temper tantrum if my cell phone were to stop working...I mean, really. In the grand scheme of things, a lot of the stuff these assholes bitch about *doesn't matter.*

Comment

Just remember - you're a person first, and a CSR second. No need to cop crap from another 'person'... especially since it sounds like your boss will back you like that!
            ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible got some pretty specific things to say about killing?

SHEPHERD BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, Somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Slytovhand View Post
              Just remember - you're a person first, and a CSR second. No need to cop crap from another 'person'... especially since it sounds like your boss will back you like that!
              Thanks Slyt. I agree. I just have to remind myself of that sometimes. I'm one of those people that genuinely wants to help, and I really dislike having people complain about me...Sometimes I forget to tell myself there was nothing else I could possibly have done! No matter what, some people will *never* be happy. So, I should not let them get to me.

Comment

Working...
              X