Immature people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immature people

Yes I mean someone specific. My little sister. So about a month ago my little sister and her family moved into the apartment below mine. Sidenote I envy my older brother off seeing the world and no family near him.

Anyway so this last weekend my sister met a person who has a cat that looks similar to a family pet that ran away from my mom's 4.5 years ago. Honestly I figured the cat found a good home and never personally stressed about it. My sister was freaked out but of course this cat hated my sister. Think Elmira from Tiny Toons and you got my sister with pets.

Anyway so my sister decides she needs to introduce said cat to my cat as the cat that ranaway had been her kitten. My sister feels that if they like eachother it is proof positive the cat is who she thinks it is. I understand her getting worked up like this I do. This isn't the immature part.

So when she knocks on my front door rather than waiting for me say, come in, who is it, or answer the door she walks in a second after she knocks. This right there irritated me. I do not like people barging into my home unless I have given you a key you are not entitled to do that. (I do give some people a key)

Then she proceeds to gush at me at which I point out short of a DNA test it is only her belief that the cat is our long lost cat. Then I politely pointed out that regardless I did not and do not care.

I spent the next 20 minutes getting less and less polite in making her understand that her intrusion was unwelcome unwarranted and steadily pissing me off. This was kind of immature on her part but not incredibly so.

No the massive show of immaturity the OMG grow up level of immaturity was when she called....wait for it....dary (just kidding).....our mom. That's right she called our mom and complained that I kicked her out of My apartment and wouldn't listen and was being rude.

Freaking seriously? I mean I honestly had visions of her back in pigtails whining when I would kick her out of my bedroom. Heck at least then you were young and had an excuse for whining to mom.

I am 29 your 25 at what point in your little pea brain did, "Brother kicked me out must call and whine to mom" become a viable ADULT response.

Seriously??!?! Wow.
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

The latest immaturity in my life is that a circle of friends has broken up, and the one side has actually started a club. A club. Called "We Hate Mary"

Who started this club? Nope, not kids my age. My friends who are in their later 20s, almost 30.

Comment

Working...
    X