My own cowardice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My own cowardice.

I wrote up a long rant, then erased it. I started it hoping that 'screaming to the world', as it were, would help, but in the end I just couldn't press 'submit'.

I'm a coward.

It's not cowardly to question what it is you are about to post on the internet. It's smart.

I wish more people would do that. I am constantly amazed at the things people will share on a public forum.

If you still want to vent, but a little more privately, you can always send me a PM.

Comment

I don't think it's cowardly at all of you. You thought twice and obviously didn't think it would be suitable for others to see.

Next time, if you really need to let something out but question the content, you can always just type it up on Word (or whatever program you have) and just save it there

Comment

That to me isn't cowardice it is the beauty of computers and the internet.

I do it all the time vent about something then decide I just needed to get it out no confrontation needed and delete. Boom no logs or ripped up paper for people to accidentally see and start a misunderstanding.
        Jack Faire
        Friend
        Father
        Smartass

Comment

I do that too. Half of the stuff I think of posting never gets posted here. When you're unsure if you want to type something, you can always save it on word and if you decide to post it, copy and paste. If you decide not to post it, you can delete it all and use the same save file for another post you're not sure of.

That's the magic of online communication.

Comment

I really can't count the number of times I've done the exact same thing. The ability to think about something twice is freaking awesome, and using it is smart, not cowardly.

In fewer words: what everyone else said
            All units: IRENE
            HK MP5-N: Solving 800 problems a minute since 1986

Comment

Working...
            X