Not my fault!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not my fault!

I hate the people that get pissed when they get to the bus and the bus is pulling away or pulls away the second they get there get mad when the bus, train whatever doesn't stop, block traffic, reopen it's doors and let them on.

These people seem to not care that doing so may make someone else late for work or throw off the bus schedule. In their minds the drivers waited until the moment they were there then took off just to be vindictive.

Yeah dudes your not that important.
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

Depends on what "pulling away" means. If the bus driver has definitely left and is already in third gear heading down the road, then yeah. If the bus driver has just made eye contact with his door handle and he considers it "too late" to not stop and let one last dude on, well that's just retarded. Not to mention bad for business.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
      Depends on what "pulling away" means. .
      Wheels are moving and the vehicle is in motion. Stopping could cause an accident. Not in third gear but has a green light and other buses behind him are pulling forward if he stops suddenly they will hit him.
      Jack Faire
      Friend
      Father
      Smartass

Comment

The people that chase down the buses are morons, but where I live I've known bus drivers to close the door in an old lady's face, as in they look at the person then go. I've also been on a bus where the driver stopped for coffee, and it's not like he was running fast either, he pulled up to a McDonald's and ran in to get coffee. Or the drivers that don't bother to stop at the right stop, I've had more than one blow past my stop or someone else's.

That being said, there are the self-entitled assholes that think the bus that is already 10 feet away from the curb pulling out into traffic, or to the exit of the bus loop should just let them in despite signs telling them that drivers only pick up and drop off at marked stops. Or the ones who expect the driver to let them off at a red light, or get mad and push on the doors at a red because they think it's their stop (and I mean pissed off, not a brain fart, it happens a lot.). Same goes for the people that push the skytrain doors open when the train's about to leave...

Comment

Originally posted by jackfaire View Post
          Wheels are moving and the vehicle is in motion. Stopping could cause an accident. Not in third gear but has a green light and other buses behind him are pulling forward if he stops suddenly they will hit him.
          A rear ending is the fault of the guy who did the rear ending. #1 rule - always be prepared to stop. Especially if the other guy has just taken off in the last 3-4 seconds, and the guy in the rear is already going so fast that stopping again for a customer causes a screaming rear end collision....Yeah. You can't blame that on the driver of the first bus or the late passenger.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
            A rear ending is the fault of the guy who did the rear ending. #1 rule - always be prepared to stop. Especially if the other guy has just taken off in the last 3-4 seconds, and the guy in the rear is already going so fast that stopping again for a customer causes a screaming rear end collision....Yeah. You can't blame that on the driver of the first bus or the late passenger.
            It wouldn't and the bus drivers have the whole thing figured out like clockwork. Buses take longer to stop once they get going and getting bumped by one you feel more than getting bumped by a car.
            Jack Faire
            Friend
            Father
            Smartass

Comment

Working...
            X