Racist idiot youtube commentors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist idiot youtube commentors

Grow the hell up people. Just because that woman making a scene in Mcdonalds is black doesn't mean that all black people are violent lowlifes. That's just one example of videos where half the comments turn into debates about race that in the end amount to 6th grade name calling "gay" "nigga" and all those words. I also see this on yahoo answers.

Want to see your IQ drop? Than spend a few minutes reading the comments on youtube videos.

No thanks I would rather partake in more mentally stimulating activites like scraping dried gum from the underside of tables.
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

Comment

This is why, if you're going to allow comments on videos you post, you need to be willing to watch them and delete as necessary.

(Though my pet peeve with Youtube is about exactly that: "remove" and "reply" are small and very close together, and "remove" does not have an "are you sure?" box to click through and also cannot be undone.)
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Ah, YouTube. Great for videos and songs. Also great for lowering my ever-declining faith in the human race. I have a few videos up and allow comments, but one particular one I have set to screen. It's the scene from Air Force One where General Radek is released and all the inmates start singing. For some reason people see 'scene from cheesy Harrison Ford movie' as open ground for starting political debates.
        A.K.A. ShinyGreenApple

Comment

Sounds a bit like the video stating that the new series of american gladiators is fake. He claims to have proof...all it is, is 2 clips from the eliminator showing points where they grab the rope and/or get a sudden burst of speed...

Thankfully that one got called out.

Comment

Working...
          X