Slackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slackers

If my younger self knew that I hate slackers he would kick my ass. I used to be a slacker, however my slacking off never affected anyone but myself. I have never slacked off at a job. From school, chores, homework never a job.

I hate when I am at work taking phone calls and there are 4 or more people waiting for reps to answer and yet half of my coworkers are wandering around the office chilling out having a good time and treating it like bloody cocktail hour or something.
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

Eventually you start to wonder who's the daft one. Them for enjoying themselves or you for working while they do.

Rapscallion
    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
    Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by jackfaire View Post
      If my younger self knew that I hate slackers he would kick my ass. I used to be a slacker, however my slacking off never affected anyone but myself. I have never slacked off at a job. From school, chores, homework never a job.

I hate when I am at work taking phone calls and there are 4 or more people waiting for reps to answer and yet half of my coworkers are wandering around the office chilling out having a good time and treating it like bloody cocktail hour or something.

It's even better when, since you're the only one working, you're the only person the boss feels like bitching at.

Comment

Working...
      X