People who can't answer a simple question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who can't answer a simple question

...and wind up derailing a thread or conversation because of it.

Example:

"Should I eat Pizza or Tacos?"

Acceptable answers:

Pizza

Tacos

Douchebag answers:

"You should eat neither cuz they're both bad for you! You should go on a diet!"

Fuck you. That's not what this conversation is about. This conversation is about whether Pizza or Tacos are better. It has nothing to do with anyone's health. It's about which is better - Pizza or Tacos. If I wanted a discussion about health, I would have asked "What are some of the health ramifications of eating pizza and tacos", again to which the douchebag would say "Who cares, they all taste good!" That was for the previous discussion you asstard!

Sounds like Yahoo Answers. A kid is trying to get out of detention. 95% of the answers will turn into a condesending lecture about they deserved it or some BS answer like "dont brayk teh rulz".

Another answer was on ehow or one of those websites where someone posted something on how to win the lottery, and they said "don't play". Their solution was finding winning tickets in the garbage can that winners have accidently thrown out. Than they had the nerve to bring up some gambling anonymous hotline.

Unless the question is something like "How do I kill myself?" they should either answer the damn question or shut up and keep their opinion to theirselfs.

And, I think you should eat pizza.

Comment

Working...
    X