People I met on MW2 rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People I met on MW2 rant

I haven't played MW2 in weeks because I hated the people I kept getting stuck on teams with and started harboring violent rage and yelling that was going to lead to an aneurysm. It didn't help almost everyone was cheating with that stupid package glitch.

First off, I hate 12yr old British kids and people from Britain in general because they constantly team kill, if you can't figure out who to shoot quit playing hardcore. I know it a foreign concept to have regular citizens using guns since last time they let the masses have guns, they lost the colonies. but no seriously, when I have 1 more kill for AC130 don't kill me because you can since you said you can't find the other team or I wasn't moving so i should die.

Then you have my fellow American's, who our 10y olds on xbox live are wanna be neo nazis who call everyone nigger, then really get offended when you respond with "We don't let niggers in the Klan you dumb fuck". I'm not in the klan but i love to get a rise out of them. The game is rated M for mature, your definitely not. Yes I know I'm mean, oh please put your mother on the mic so I can call her names too! and yes I admitted to mom that I told her kid I picked his mother up off a corner and all the vulgar things she does for $2, Read the damn box online content is not rated.

then we have America's 53rd state Canada, i don't know why I get annoyed with them it be so long, maybe i just wanted a reason to say 53rd state.

and nuke boosters in a free-for-all match, don't get pissed and report me because I hunted you down and made sure you can't get your nuke 5 times in a row. It takes NO skill to hide in corner and stab your friends 25 times. They didn't do a good job of being non obvious either, they usual had a nuke symbol for one of them.

Last and definitely least FUCK FRANCE. They deserve no explanation.

Originally posted by insertNameHere View Post
    Yes, they do. Make a point, back it up. That's how things work here.

What's your problem with France, now?

Comment

Uh, the last time I ran into french players on MW2 they kicked ass...

Seriously though, if you don't like getting team-killed go for the ricochet game-modes. Works like a charm. Really though, meeting morons online is inevitable, no matter what you're playing. Sniping whores in BFBC2, corner campers and team killers in MW2, or priests that don't heal in WOW. Sometimes you just have to get the job done yourself.

I honestly haven't run into as much shit as you apparently have. Whiny obnoxious pre-teens really only manifest themselves with a minute of bitching followed by a prompt rage quit when I own them (Taking cover is a good thing, not my fault you were running about in the open when I saw you). Maybe it's just PSN, but the grand majority of people I run into are mature 20+ year-olds who're at least trying to do what needs to be done.

I like making fun of the french as much as the next guy, but I try to at least have a reason or two.
      All units: IRENE
      HK MP5-N: Solving 800 problems a minute since 1986

Comment

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
        He's probably referring to one of two stereotypes--that the French are either rude, or they're a bunch of pussies

Comment

*Ahem*

Second vid in the article. Don't bother with the first one, its a (horribly) edited version.

And people wonder why I don't want a 360 to play online.

Comment

Yes, they do. Make a point, back it up. That's how things work here.

France; they're there when they need you.

Going to war without France is like going hunting without your accordion. All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage.

Seriously though, I don't play Xbox Live, so I don't know. Perhaps the French seem insistent to remind American players how warmongering their country is; despite the fact they're playing the game as well. idk.

Comment

I haven't played MW2 in weeks because I hated the people I kept getting stuck on teams with and started harboring violent rage and yelling that was going to lead to an aneurysm. It didn't help almost everyone was cheating with that stupid package glitch.

First off, I hate 12yr old British kids and people from Britain in general because they constantly team kill, if you can't figure out who to shoot quit playing hardcore. I know it a foreign concept to have regular citizens using guns since last time they let the masses have guns, they lost the colonies. but no seriously, when I have 1 more kill for AC130 don't kill me because you can since you said you can't find the other team or I wasn't moving so i should die.

Then you have my fellow American's, who our 10y olds on xbox live are wanna be neo nazis who call everyone nigger, then really get offended when you respond with "We don't let niggers in the Klan you dumb fuck". I'm not in the klan but i love to get a rise out of them. The game is rated M for mature, your definitely not. Yes I know I'm mean, oh please put your mother on the mic so I can call her names too! and yes I admitted to mom that I told her kid I picked his mother up off a corner and all the vulgar things she does for $2, Read the damn box online content is not rated.

then we have America's 53rd state Canada, i don't know why I get annoyed with them it be so long, maybe i just wanted a reason to say 53rd state.

and nuke boosters in a free-for-all match, don't get pissed and report me because I hunted you down and made sure you can't get your nuke 5 times in a row. It takes NO skill to hide in corner and stab your friends 25 times. They didn't do a good job of being non obvious either, they usual had a nuke symbol for one of them.

Hehe, you sound like my husband.
              Do not lead, for I may not follow. Do not follow, for I may not lead. Just go over there somewhere.

Comment

My husband has been playing Modern Warfare 2 on XBox Live quite a bit recently, even though he's never expressed much interest in online play before. He's never had any problems. Perhaps because he plays with some guys he knows and just sticks to that group.

Comment

My husband has been playing Modern Warfare 2 on XBox Live quite a bit recently, even though he's never expressed much interest in online play before. He's never had any problems. Perhaps because he plays with some guys he knows and just sticks to that group.
                  Yeah, it isn't so bad at 10pm at night when my friends are on, but if I get off at work and play at 8am, completely different set of people are on. Also, I have no idea about PSN. SO yes if you can get a full team of your friends the team killing people are gone but you still have to deal with the racist kids.

Comment

Yeah, it isn't so bad at 10pm at night when my friends are on, but if I get off at work and play at 8am, completely different set of people are on. Also, I have no idea about PSN. SO yes if you can get a full team of your friends the team killing people are gone but you still have to deal with the racist kids.
                    Unless you mute 'em
                    All units: IRENE
                    HK MP5-N: Solving 800 problems a minute since 1986

Comment

Originally posted by Wingates_Hellsing View Post
                      Unless you mute 'em
                      Yep. Hubby found out how to do that, and does every chance he gets. Oh, and apparently, PSN and XBox live are equally as bad.
                      Do not lead, for I may not follow. Do not follow, for I may not lead. Just go over there somewhere.

Comment

Hmmmm... Can you attack people in WoW at random... say, when they come up to ask you for healing?

I may have found a reason to start playing WoW.

MuHAHAHA MUHAHAHA....I mean, *sane sounding chuckle*

Comment

I think this may be why I stick to fighting games when playing online (only FPS I have for Xbox 360 is DOOM).

I just can't decide which I despise more; sore losers or sore winners. Still, atleast I've been able to befriend a few nice, respectful players.
                          "I take it your health insurance doesn't cover acts of pussy."

Comment

My boyfreind and I play MW2 a lot, but I don't think we've ever noticed anyone who's British or French. We do notice who's just a 10-year-old brat on there, bitching and whining whenever they get killed and that "You're CHEATING!!!"

What really pisses my BF off is when he's playing Sabotage, and his online buddies go and plant the bomb, y'know, the whole point of playing Sabotage... and the other team flips out saying that "You're supposed to go for KILLS!!! Why the fuck did you plant the bomb?!?!"

Hmmmm. Maybe because the whole point of Sabotage is to plant the bomb. And my BF will argue with these idiots for the whole intermission and the other team runs out of things to say except "You're retarded" and "Shut the fuck up".

losers... if you want to go for kills, PLAY TEAM DEATHMATCH.

Comment

Originally posted by Fryk View Post
                              Hmmmm... Can you attack people in WoW at random... say, when they come up to ask you for healing?

I may have found a reason to start playing WoW.

MuHAHAHA MUHAHAHA....I mean, *sane sounding chuckle*
                              No, you can only heal allies (green or blue named player characters and a few NPCs) so called "red named" cannot be healed. So if someone who has a red name is coming up to you, it isn't for healing.

But yes, you can attack opposing faction players on a PvP server outside of their cities and sanctuary areas. Just expect a very nasty reception if you do...

Comment

Working...
                              X