"it's not as if you have anything better to do"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "it's not as if you have anything better to do"

The next person who uses that line with me is going to die a slow and painful death.
    I am right now doing an assignment for the second time because Microsoft is staffed by a team of poorly trained monkeys bashing on keyboards (with how reliable their products are I may be giving their programmers too much credit). So, now I will have to spend another 45 minutes to redo an assignment and I'm needless to say coming a bit undone over this (those who know me on facebook can see this). One of my roommates told me "calm down dude, it's only 45 minutes... and it's not as if you have anything better to do on your day off."
    Excuse me... nothing fucking better to do... it's my day off... doing ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NOTHING would be an amazingly good use of my time.
    Even if I don't have anything else to do, that does not mean that is grounds for me to be pissed off beyond belief. My boyfriend still is practically unemployed (he finally got a job... but it's commission only and who the hell is actually buying shit right now, so he can't really help financially), and I'm barely above the poverty line trying to pay for college... I am in possession of exactly two things, debt and time. So yes, losing time, for any reason is a MAJOR blow because it is the ONLY thing of value I possess.
    "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

I think a better use of your time would be smashing the person who says that into chunky salsa. Time is the only real thing of value ANYONE has.

Comment

Working...
    X