Guys who piss on the floor..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys who piss on the floor..

It never fails. Whenever I walk into the men's room and up to a urinal there is ALWAYS a small puddle of piss in front of it.

What, you wouldn't walk up an extra inch or two to get it all in? You had to just let it flow to the floor? Now I have to stand here spread eagle since I don't want your piss on the bottom of my shoes.

Let me guess, they're also the type that when they use toilets, they don't lift up the seat, piss all over it, and don't even bother to wipe??

I don't get it. I mean, you pretty much have to aim downwards to miss the urinal. Like, I could just stand there and not aim and it'll still be high enough to nail the urinal.
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

The ones at work don't go all the way to the floor - they're on the wall but I've seen it with both types.

Comment

I hate people who piss on the seat and then don't wipe it off.

I also hate people who are like "I sat down on the toilet and sat in piss!"

What, you couldn't be bothered to wipe it off yourself? I know the other guy should have wiped it off, but he didn't, and its there, so you really just have two choices - sit in piss, or wipe it off.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
          I hate people who piss on the seat and then don't wipe it off.

I also hate people who are like "I sat down on the toilet and sat in piss!"

What, you couldn't be bothered to wipe it off yourself? I know the other guy should have wiped it off, but he didn't, and its there, so you really just have two choices - sit in piss, or wipe it off.
          You'd be suprised how often you don't even see it til you sit. Its disgustion, and how do you know the person that did it doesn't have aids, or any of the other thousand other diseases you can get that way?

As such, I never go number 2 in public places. Too often do men piss all over the floor/seats.

Its even more digusting that so... many....people... don't fucking flush. I know there are automatics, but alot don't flush period. Just... ug. I'm curious if I go to there home and the floor be flooded with piss, and the seat overflowing with crap.
          Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
          I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

When my husband and I used to host D&D on Sundays, I would sometimes find a small puddle of...SOMETHING on the floor next to the toilet in the bathroom. I was never entirely sure if it was urine or if it came from the bathtub, but seeing as the puddle was on the other side of the toilet as the tub, I figured it was the former. One reason why I told my husband we weren't hosting anymore.

Comment

I don't understand that. Why not just aim for the urinal? Granted I get a drop once in the while on the floor. But to leave a damn foot wide puddle, doesn't make any sense. Don't even get me started on the ones who leaves piss on the toilet seats

Comment

I had a friend who did this at his house. There was always a sticky yellow spot in front of his toilet. GROSS. He saw nothing wrong with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Plaidman View Post
                  You'd be suprised how often you don't even see it til you sit. Its disgustion, and how do you know the person that did it doesn't have aids, or any of the other thousand other diseases you can get that way? .
                  You can't catch AIDS that way.

[/threadjack]
                  The test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder, not the visible evidence of police action in dealing with it. Robert Peel

Comment

In fact I'm fairly certain you can't catch much of anything that way. Urine's a sterile mixture, 'n stuff...

[/threadjack forrealthistimeIpromise!]
                    All units: IRENE
                    HK MP5-N: Solving 800 problems a minute since 1986

Comment

Whenever I go #2 in public, I ALWAYS wipe off the seat. Especially that little place in the front where all the business touches. I realize that's not helping as far as the germs go, but it gives me peace of mind.

For some reason I don't like using the canadian cowboy hats on the toilets. I feel so weird sitting on that paper.

Comment

Originally posted by AdminAssistant View Post
                        I had a friend who did this at his house. There was always a sticky yellow spot in front of his toilet. GROSS. He saw nothing wrong with it.
                        I can NOT understand that. I clean my bathroom thoroughly every week and keep it up during the week and there is NEVER anything like that on my floor. EVER.
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Maybe the problem with some of these guys is that they're not well-enough enowed to arc it into the urinal.

Comment

Originally posted by Plaidman View Post
                            Its even more digusting that so... many....people... don't fucking flush. I know there are automatics, but alot don't flush period. Just... ug. I'm curious if I go to there home and the floor be flooded with piss, and the seat overflowing with crap.
                            Yes!! Ours in the office are automnatic but don't always flush, I always make sure I hit the button to force it to flush.

Originally posted by telecom_goddess View Post
                            I can NOT understand that. I clean my bathroom thoroughly every week and keep it up during the week and there is NEVER anything like that on my floor. EVER.
                            Yeah, that is gross.

Originally posted by Fryk View Post
                            Maybe the problem with some of these guys is that they're not well-enough enowed to arc it into the urinal.
                            Urinals also usually (like the ones in my office) a thinner area that comes out so you can stand close to it and you can just let it hang out and let it go and it'll all go in there.

People doing this are probabaly standing a distance away from the urinal and just letting it drop / flow on the floor.

As for #2s, I don't mind using those Canadian cowboy hats but when I worked in a retail store I always cleaned the seat and the "business area" before I sat down.

Comment

Working...
                            X