Procrastinating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Procrastinating

All right, we all do it to an extent. Even the saintly-est of us has probably done it. But when you procrastinate to the point that you interfere with other people's lives and then make it seem like you're the one inconvenienced, I take offense. Lemme explain where I'm coming from.

A few weeks ago, we had a bag drag. For you civvies, a bag drag is usually conducted before a deployment to make sure that the unit has everything that they need for deployment. In our case, it was to make sure our cadets going to Field Training had all their items. Now, there were a few snafus, I'll admit. First off, there were way more "small" people than I guessed, and we ran out of certain sizes for some cadets. We told them to just get bigger sizes and we'd sort them out later. A week later, we also announced cadets not going on PDT or FT to turn in their uniforms.

Now it's the last week of school, and I am getting multiple calls on a daily basis about turning in uniforms and getting other uniform items for FT. They were told to do this ASAP, and uniform turn in was LAST WEEK. How many people turned in uniforms? 12. Out of a cadet corps of over 100. And as the only member of my squadron with time on his hands, it falls on me to do stuff. I'm just glad that we turned in the keys already, so if they need anything, they need to explain to the cadre why they were drag-ass.

I will have a response for this thread............tomorrow.

* Tries to duck out of the way of flying objects*
    If I can't bitch, I'll explode- blas87

Comment

Raven, I'd throw something at you, but I don't feel like it now. Maybe later.

Comment

Working...
      X