Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People Who Flip Out On You For No Reason...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People Who Flip Out On You For No Reason...

Last night at work, I was really bored and looking for something to do.

I went to the other side of the room to ask this one lady I work with if she'd started my next project yet, because if she had, I could begin working on it myself right away.

I walked up to her and asked "Hey, have you-"

And that's all it took. She cut me off "NO I HAVEN'T YET! THEY HAVE ME DOING THREE PEOPLE'S JOBS AND I DON'T HAVE TIME RIGHT NOW FOR YOUR SHIT!"

Aww, but blas, this poor woman is over-worked and under-appreciated, just like you....why are you passing judgement and letting this bother you?

Because this bitch has successfully scared away anyone she has ever worked with, this is WHY she works three people's jobs.....they all quit or went to a different shift, and if anyone ever suggests someone help her, she flips out that she doesn't want help and that everyone is too slow and stupid.

I totally did not deserve that. Fucking cow.

Ah yes then she needs to be fired and replaced by four people that will do her job better.
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

Comment

Report her; that kind of abuse should not be allowed at work. Is there anyone you can report her to, like a supervisor or something? She only acts that way cuz she's been allowed to get away with being a bitch; it's time someone gave her a smackdown.
      "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

She is just yet another one of the many people at my work that you can tell on until the cows come home, and nothing is ever done about them.

She's just one of those bullies that you have to stand up for yourself and she'll leave you alone. The problem is, I am only used to being punished for standing up for myself (where I used to work, whenever Ann or Ramsay or one of the other clucking hens or Do Nothings were on my case).....I used to get called right into the bosses office and get in trouble over it.

I don't know how my current boss deals with stuff like that.

Comment

I think I saw something on FB about your work woes...I'm sorry you're still having trouble! If only you could finally leave that place!!!

If anyone at my job said something like that to ANYONE they'd be fired so fast their head would spin. Yeah, there's being overworked and all, but that's when you say "yup, it's on my list of things to do" or something like that. And I totally understand all those BS politics that allow people like that to stay where they are.

Comment

Next time, tell that bitch to go fuck herself.
            If I can't bitch, I'll explode- blas87

Comment

Trust me, I'd love to tell some people some days to all just go fuck themselves. But then where would I be? So fast to HR my own head would spin.

This was just an isolated incident, which is what's the norm for me now. Instead of every day off-the-wall obnoxious crap, I only have mishaps with coworkers once in a while now, since transferring. It's not nearly as bad as it was before, I just felt the need to post about it because I can't figure out why some people just can't practice some self control and not flip out on people when they have no valid reason to.

It'd be one thing if it was one of those incidents where someone has pushed you too far, someone has pressed your buttons for too long, etc....but someone asking a simple question.....ye gads.

Comment

Working...
              X