Getting clumsier as I get older...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting clumsier as I get older...

Right now, I'm really hating the fact that I seem to be getting clumsier as I get older. I find myself making messes with food and beverages more and more frequently, whereas I never did before. Just tonight, I spilled my dinner all over the floor.

Is it just me? Are any of you also feeling that you're getting clumsier with each passing year?
    "You guys are so unhip, it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!"
    --Zaphod Beeblebrox

Nah, Jack. I've always been a clumsy oaf :: P. Actually, since I was finally able to get a job, I've noticed that I am a lot LESS clumsy.

Comment

My reflexes are just as sharp as always, though it just hurts more to react now.

Huh. I need to work on that.

One can train oneself to be less clumsy. Just takes training and time. Lots of it.
      Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
      I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

I've always been clumsy, although usually it's not in the spill food and drink sort of way. IT's more in the I trip and hurt myself sort of way. And now the injuries are worse and lasting longer
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Oddly, I'm doing the opposite. I'm getting less clumsy the older I get. When I was a wee one, just starting to sprout limbs that were much too long for me to control (think of a baby colt trying to walk for the first time), I was getting bruises without knowing where I got them. Now, it's less and less.

However, the same two fingers get sprained every year, while playing some type of sport and this has been going on for almost five years now. It's weird.
          "It's after Jeopardy, so it is my bed time."- Me when someone made a joke about how "old" I am.

Comment

Working...
          X