Telephone - with sand in your ears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telephone - with sand in your ears

I fucking HATE the game of telephone, especially when it is played at work and with people who for some reason can't hear. I came into work and got bitched at for telling someone from a different location none of my coworkers do work. He told me that he heard this from X because she talked to Y about how was it.

Y is the girl I made a comment to, which was me trying to be nice and tactful for a change, "I have noticed that people from you location tend to run around and take care of things without being told which is nice because we don't tend to do that here very often but normally that is left for third shift(I listed a few things)." I guess I shouldn't try and be tactful. Should have said "Hey, quit leaving me at the register and walking around the store because since this is my regular store I know where stuff is and what our routine is, if anyone should be standing around waiting for people to come to register it should be you. We have our own crap to get done we don't need to do another shifts work"

So yeah, can't wait till the head boss gets told the story and I get yelled at for my attitude. Sure I mean, I sometimes say shit I shouldn't but um, I HATE when I get yelled at for something that never happened. OR what someone thinks I meant.

2 words: Deny Everything.
    If I can't bitch, I'll explode- blas87

Comment

too late, already went? "huh what are you talking about? thats not what I said but ok"

Comment

He said/she said bullshit games are fun. My response is always "Can I hear it?" "Hear what?" "The audio recording?" "Well, uh, we don't have one." "Then why the FUCK are you wasting my time!?!?!? I'm going to burn your house down later just because of that."

Ok, I don't really say that part. But I wish I could.

Comment

Working...
        X