People who don't listen and their messes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who don't listen and their messes

If I tell you not to cross the street, then don't come crying to me when you get run over.

If I tell you not to take that job, don't come crying to me when it starts to suck.

If I tell you not to eat at that restaurant, don't expect me to clean up your puke off the floor.

I'm sick of people not listening to the advice I give them, and then when my advice turns out to be correct and they get fucked over it some way they come crawling to me expecting me to clean up their fucking mess!

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!1

A-MOTHERFUCKING-MEN WITH A CHERRY ON TOP! There's really nothing I could add to that.

Comment

If these people are asking for advice then I agree but if you are just offering it unsolicited then they have every right to ignore you

Comment

There was a period of, oh, about seven years where family, friends, and acquaintances would ask me for advice on what sort of computer to get. I recommended Macs, because, well, they asked my opinion and that's what I like and that's what I use almost all the time and know best how to troubleshoot. Then, without exception, they got Windows machines anyway and asked my help in setting them up, or straightening them out when they didn't work, or keeping AV or backups or such somewhat current, etc.

It's died down since.
        "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by Red Panda View Post
          If these people are asking for advice then I agree but if you are just offering it unsolicited then they have every right to ignore you
          Granted, but by ignoring said advice they forfeit the right to ask me for help later on.

Comment

Oh how I fucking hate that. If you come asking me for advice and you don't listen. Don't get pissed at me about it. Or in HYHBTs experience. I have been there before. They ask my opinion on anything and when I tell them. They don't listen.

Comment

i suggest that next time these people ask for advice tell them too bad as they don't want to listen so get bent? they don't want to listen and would rather eff themselves over so why is it your problem now? (oh yeah you can still care but have to get the message across somehow)
              Repeat after me, "I'm over it"
              Yeah we're so over, over
              Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

Comment

"My fiance is a dick, we're not even married and he hit me!"

Then don't marry him!

"My husband is a dick, I'm pregnant with our second child and he can't hold a job down!"

Leave him. Seriously.

"My husband is a piece of shit, I just had our third and he's dealing drugs out of the house with his brothers!"

Do we have to go through this again? Really?

"My husband sexually abused our oldest daughter but I still luuuuurrrve him! CPS sucks for making all these rules! And he'll be happy if we have a fourth child and it's a boy."

This is from the same person. She has the IQ, I've come to believe, of a demented sea slug. And now she's left dickhead husband and is pregnant with the child of an illegal alien.
                A.K.A. ShinyGreenApple

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBarbossa View Post
                  This is from the same person. She has the IQ, I've come to believe, of a demented sea slug.
                  *cough* fail *cough* Sorry had something in my throat.
                  Jack Faire
                  Friend
                  Father
                  Smartass

Comment

Originally posted by jackfaire View Post
                    *cough* fail *cough* Sorry had something in my throat.
                    Have to agree with the fact that you are a smartass ...yup
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

This guy at work has totally ruined his life (at least temporarily). While my other coworkers and I aren't licensed professionals, we offered him, night after night, basic common sense advice on what he should do. He kept shrugging it off and doing the exact polar opposite.

And yet, after his home life totally fell apart, he continues to keep bitching at us every night about what keeps going wrong and how things just get worse and worse.

We hardly listen anymore. We barely tolerate him.

Comment

Working...
                      X