No announcement yet.

Bitter, angry women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a co-worker who put these kind of things as her FB status, yet she keeps dating assholes. I don't even bother to reply and pretty much ignore her, because me telling her its her own fault would be pointless and she would jump my case to boot. I know that I am a good man who treats women with the utmost respect and that is good enough for me.

Comment

In an effort to lighten the mood

My current FB status (via Status Shuffle) says:

Peppergirl's come to the conclusion that boys are stupid!

I'm a 40 year old woman and both of my sons are on my page. Pretty innocuous, but one of them texted me to say that I should have said 'except my sons and dad'.

Comment

What's worse than all men getting bashed when a girl gets fucked over by her boyfriend is all men getting bashed when a girl gets a really nice surprise from her boyfriend.

It seems like every time a guy cooks a nice dinner, surprises a girl with a gift just because, etc. There is a friend of hers blurting out, "God when will men realize it's the little things that matter?"

Uhm lady most men that I have met and known do know that in fact you have just seen yet another sign that men think of the small things. But of course that just means he is the exception right? Cuz that boyfriend that got you flowers on a Tuesday for no reason was just trying to get into your pants cuz your mommy said so.
        Jack Faire
        Friend
        Father
        Smartass

Comment

I recently saw a van with two bumper stickers: "I Believe in Dragons, Good Men, and Other Fantasy Creatures!" and "Boyfriend Needed: Will Train!" Gee, I can't imagine why she would be single.

Comment

Originally posted by AdminAssistant View Post
            I recently saw a van with two bumper stickers: "I Believe in Dragons, Good Men, and Other Fantasy Creatures!" and "Boyfriend Needed: Will Train!" Gee, I can't imagine why she would be single.
            Cuz who wants to date a crazy girl that believes in dragons!
            Jack Faire
            Friend
            Father
            Smartass

Comment

I'd be far too tempted to start slaying said dragons...
              All units: IRENE
              HK MP5-N: Solving 800 problems a minute since 1986

Comment

Working...
              X