No announcement yet.

Can't Take It Anymore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't really "bad" because I didn't go out and get trashed to retaliate against him, I drank responsibly (hardly any) and stuck with water afterwards and made sure I could get home alright. But wow that was a long drive.

Went to the Renaissance Faire today with one of my girlfriends. I was pretty tired because I'm never used to being awake on a Sunday afternoon, but it was a lot of fun. Tonight we're going to go out for a few, haven't gone out on a Sunday in forever.

I thought this crap was over. I threatened the relationship a while back because he constantly pulled crap like this in the first 6-9 months we were together. After that, he behaved for a long time. Up until recently, whenever he had a job, he was more considerate of other people's time and feelings because his own was compromised because of work/sleep schedules of his own.

But ever since he got off probation and got his license back, he's just been a loose cannon. I even reminded him "What did I threaten you with back last September if you kept treating me like this?" and he just rolls his eyes and says "I know, but I don't do that anymore!"......uhhh what? Oh yeah, that's right...he never ever MEANS to ditch me, it's that things just happen or he doesn't think of things until just now....

Comment

I'm glad you blew him off Blas, yeah it's not mature but damn it had to feel good and sometimes it's worth it.

I'm also starting to think it might be time to cut him loose. Especially since it doesn't appear the relationship will move forward anytime soon...or ever.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Man Blas that sounds like my brother. Then my mom wonders why his girlfriend turned on him.
        Jack Faire
        Friend
        Father
        Smartass

Comment

I agree...time to let BF go. just make sure you really want it to be over, no changing your mind.
          Repeat after me, "I'm over it"
          Yeah we're so over, over
          Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

Comment

But ever since he got off probation and got his license back, he's just been a loose cannon. I even reminded him "What did I threaten you with back last September if you kept treating me like this?" and he just rolls his eyes and says "I know, but I don't do that anymore!"......uhhh what? Oh yeah, that's right...he never ever MEANS to ditch me, it's that things just happen or he doesn't think of things until just now....

Unless you follow through a threat means nothing

Comment

Working...
            X