Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaining about small things....

...and not doing anything about it.

Not in this category: "Man, my life sucks, I wish I could go back to college."

No. Going back to college is a LOT of little steps. Same as getting a new job or moving to a new area. Those aren't little things.

I'm talking about "Man, i'm soooo thirsty. Wow, I am thirsty. I can't believe how thirsty I am! God am I thirsty...those chips were way too salty, I am sooooooo thirsty!"

WELL GET THE FUCK UP AND GET YOURSELF A DRINK OF WATER! Walk the twelve feet into the kitchen and pour yourself a cup! It's not hard! You won't miss anything. Just get the fuck out of here, shut the fuck up and get a damn drink of water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Given that, I think perhaps it would be better to save the topic I was going to post until later
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

By the same token don't spend two hours harping on a minor mistake especially one you can fix in two minutes. Maybe it's just me, but if I see something wrong that I'm capable of taking care of myself, I take care of it. Next time I see the responsible party I'll remind them they need to do something x way but I won't make a huge deal about it. After all we're all humans and we all oops on occasion.

Comment

Working...
      X