Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta love "labels" for saying anything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Racket_Man View Post
    OH one other thing I forgot about our local "population". years ago, shortly after the Vince Lombardi era a new coach was hired. he did so bad here (3 bad seasons out of 4) that a fan threatened to shoot the coaches dog and others threatened to kill his wife and rape his daughters (and they DID mean it not joking around) and to tar and feather him and run him physically out of town.

Yes the football fans here used to take that sport VERY seriously.

Look up Dan Devine. excellent college coach sucked at the pro level. great records at Mizzou and Notre Dame
    In all fairness your talking about people who are willing to be outside in WI just wearing pants and paint for a shirt and coat, I would really expect nothing less from that type, OH and can't forget the ridiculous hats

Comment

I had a Wisconsin girlfriend in college once. I refused to aknowlege her existence while she was wearing a cheesehead.

Comment

I think all those dumb cheesehead hats need to be burned. We are not all beer bellied inbred assholes who are obsessed with the Pack.

Comment

Originally posted by insertNameHere View Post
          In all fairness your talking about people who are willing to be outside in WI just wearing pants and paint for a shirt and coat, I would really expect nothing less from that type, OH and can't forget the ridiculous hats
          yes and there are a few other teams fans who do this so do not lump all the iodits into one state. but then again I walk my dog in winter wearing shorts, a tee shirt and a sweat jacket. and Oh wearing sandels too. ya get used to the crappy cold wet weather when that is part of your job to be out in it all night long.

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
          I think all those dumb cheesehead hats need to be burned. We are not all beer bellied inbred assholes who are obsessed with the Pack.
          Oh I agree Bals. And since I am a transplant I can get away with saying I only like the Packers cause they bring in business. never understood the total rabid tricked out Pack-a-lope fanatics
          I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
          The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

Working...
          X