Don't blame me when your bf cheats on you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't blame me when your bf cheats on you

I don't have any responcibility to maintain the sanctity of your relationship. He was the one who knew he was in a relationship and decided he wanted to have sex with somebody else. Just because I saw an attractive guy and made a move it doesn't make me a bad person, I'm not the one dating you. Get mad at him.

I have been told before that a guy was single and all that jazz, and later on I was all but stalked by his angry girlfriend. People can lie. Some people are experts at it. Blame your stupid boyfriend/girlfriend for lying. It's one thing to knowingly get into an affair, it's another to be lied to and made to believe that they were single.

Comment

This really gets me. Sorry, the other man/woman didn't make vows/decide to commit to you. Your spouse/partner did. If the first time the other person even knew you existed was when you confronted them about it, that should tell you that you weren't the only person being lied to.
      Do not lead, for I may not follow. Do not follow, for I may not lead. Just go over there somewhere.

Comment

Agree all around... but someone has to point out that, if you *did* know, then you had no business to "make your move."
        "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
          Agree all around... but someone has to point out that, if you *did* know, then you had no business to "make your move."
          True. There are people who go out of their way to hit on married/attached people. However, even in that case, it is up to the married/attached person to say back off, and the onus is still on them if they don't.
          Do not lead, for I may not follow. Do not follow, for I may not lead. Just go over there somewhere.

Comment

Imagine even worse finding out your significant other is cheating on you then finding out you were the second one he met and you are the other woman or man
            Jack Faire
            Friend
            Father
            Smartass

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
              If I'm looking for somebody to have some fun with then all I care about is if they are attractive and if they are probably going to be safe. If he didn't want to cheat he wouldn't of and I don't know the girl so I don't care if she is upset with me. In a way I'm doing her a favor because now she knows what her bf is like.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Panda View Post
                If I'm looking for somebody to have some fun with then all I care about is if they are attractive and if they are probably going to be safe. If he didn't want to cheat he wouldn't of and I don't know the girl so I don't care if she is upset with me. In a way I'm doing her a favor because now she knows what her bf is like.
                Justify it any way you want, you did no one but yourself a favor. You've also discovered a great way to get your ass kicked and justifiably so. If you didn't know he was single, I'd hold you blameless. But come on, getting someone to cheat on their boyfriend/girlfriend is trashy.
                Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

If I'm looking for somebody to have some fun with then all I care about is if they are attractive and if they are probably going to be safe.
                  Yeah, but the problem there is, if they're willing to cheat, they're most likely NOT going to be safe.

Comment

If he didn't want to cheat he wouldn't of and I don't know the girl so I don't care if she is upset with me.

yup because maybe they had a minor fight and he without thinking wanted to "get back at her" and hey there's the perfect revenge fuck.

And you don't know the girl-so she could have HIV, could be at home sick with something, could be dying of cancer-but because you don't know her doing something to hurt a stranger is perfectly fine?

and this me-me-me attitude is what's causing so much trouble in the world" as long as I get mine fuck the other guy" Guess what, you're gonna be someone's other guy at some point-it's called karma-and it's a bitch.

and just for the record-if the man's partner finds out who you are-"if he didn't want to he wouldn't won't hold up in court-yes it's a legal precedent you can be civilly sued for it-in March 2010, Cynthia Shackelford won a $9 million suit against her husband's alleged mistress-so go ahead it'll come back to haunt you eventually-can you afford a 9 million dollar fling?

Golden rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
                    Last edited by BlaqueKatt; 06-10-2010, 10:51 PM.
                    Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

I don't know the girl so I don't care if she is upset with me.
                      Oh but would you care if she confronted you? What would you say to her?

Also why would you start a thread like this?

There is so much I would love to say, but I don't feel like getting banned. So I'll just say this. Keep playing with fire long enough and you're gonna get burned.
                      If I can't bitch, I'll explode- blas87

Comment

Or, in the words of the Alan Parsons Project...

Comment

I'm curious to know if you fuck some guy that is like, drunk or something, and can call rape on you.

Or like others said, it was a revenge fuck. Maybe condom breaks and you get pregnet, and if you don't want it you abort it, can the man sue you for the death of his child??

Or hell, maybe you didn't know they had aids or HIV or any other various STDs.

While I know Karma doesnt exist, it' be great if it backfires on you.

Then again, I'm pretty sure your opinion is to laugh at the ugly guy giving you advice on love and romance and sex.
                          Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
                          I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

It seems pretty clear to me at least that she intends to continue to fuck everything that moves and damn the consequences. Which, karma or no karma, is exactly the kind of behavior that does often backfire.
                            All units: IRENE
                            HK MP5-N: Solving 800 problems a minute since 1986

Comment

This thread has gone down the route of personal attacks.

That ceases.

It's rare we infract here, but I'm quite prepared to do so if it continues.

Rapscallion
                              Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
                              Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X