Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tsundere/Yandere Girls

Definitions:

Yandere (ヤンデレ?) - is a Japanese term for a person who is initially very loving and gentle to someone before their devotion becomes destructive in nature, often through violence. The term is derived from the words Yan (ヤン?) meaning a mental or emotional illness and Dere (デレ?) meaning to show affection. Yandere characters are mentally unstable, often using extreme violence as an outlet for their emotions.

Tsundere (ツンデレ?) a character type whose personality is initially combative but eventually becomes loving and emotionally vulnerable

Okay, now with that out of the way...onto the rant!!

I can't stand those girls who feel compelled to be violent. Let me iterate at this point that I have no qualms about girls who can fight or defend themselves, I'm talking about the kind who turn their affection into punches, hair-pulling etc. My first gf was like this, and I often had the bruises to prove this. However, I often wonder if the traits of these girls is technically spousal abuse (in the form of Yandere girls, I think it prolly is). Anyway, my point is that I've noticed that when girls learn that I won't hit back (my grandmother would smite me) it seems to give them carte blanc to go all-out in hitting me. Am I being too much of a gentleman by not retaliating(the most I'll do is block/perform restraining locks)?

*note: If a woman is truly trying to cause harm to me, I will fight back. I'm talking about gf's/SO's getting violent for absolutely no reason.

My bf's ex is extremely violent. My bf is a big guy, and he got the crap beaten out of him several times by this girl. She's barely over 5 feet and 100 lbs.

She also has attacked his brother and a few of his friends. This psycho bitch threw a glass ashtray at my bf's head and then called the police to say he was beating on her. Of course, the cops arrived expecting to arrest him, but he had just came back to and was bleeding so bad from the head, they were like "Ooooook" and took her away. She threw a freaking dresser drawer at his brother because he wouldn't tell her where my bf went when he tried to get away from her once.

Somehow, she keeps getting let out of jail, just to violate her probation and get put back in. I just wish they'd put her in prison or some looney bin where she belongs. She is mentally unstable. She occasionally calls my bf when she gets out of jail (just days before she gets sent back) and has yelled into the phone "Just wanted to tell you not to call me anymore because I don't want to talk to you if you're going to be that way!" and he never even called her or tried to contact her since they broke up and especially since he met me.

I hate crazy girls like that.

Comment

Yes, it is spousal abuse. And a lot of the women who do this do it because they know that not only will the man not fight back, but that if he DID, he would be the one in jail.
      Do not lead, for I may not follow. Do not follow, for I may not lead. Just go over there somewhere.

Comment

If it happens to you, all you can hope is that she left some good marks on you or the cops are smart and can see through the lies, like the cops did with my bf and psycho beast.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
          If it happens to you, all you can hope is that she left some good marks on you or the cops are smart and can see through the lies, like the cops did with my bf and psycho beast.
          And hope the cops you go to don't just laugh you out of the police station after they tell you, flat out, that if you had hit her, even in self defense, they'd be arresting you.
          Do not lead, for I may not follow. Do not follow, for I may not lead. Just go over there somewhere.

Comment

Working...
          X