No announcement yet.

I'm Not Being A Grouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I learned the ones that pressure you the most are normally not comfortable with how they drink.. therefore if your drinking to then it is ok... if your not then it looks bad on them and how dare you judge them...

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
      I just need to move somewhere where people have other things to do than drink all the time. I don't know how the other Wisconsin folk here and on CS feel, but I think where I live, there's only two groups of people and just a few in between. The larger group is the drunks and drug addicts, the smaller group is the people who don't smoke or drink or even leave the house except to go to work. The smallest group of all is the people who may smoke, drink responsibly or hardly ever, but can find fun doing other things and like to be social and out of the house, just don't like to always get trashed or crazy. We aren't antisocial bitches or stuck up prudes, we just don't always look for reasons to get drunk and don't always want to get drunk.

count me in the smallest group without any drinking (by choise now) not doing drugs, going out occasionally, etc. but then again I am a transplant who did grow up in amongst the 70's style "HEY BUD let's party" generation. yes I did party in my younger days (many many moons ago) but I seemed to grow out of that (not like 80% of the people here in my town/area) rather fast when I got married and became a father.
      I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
      The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

I keep dealing with the same psychology in other areas of life. People want you to act in the way they want, so they badger you.

It's totally manipulative behavior. "But don't you want to..." repeated 40 times over is really aggravating to me. I said no, so what part of that indicates that I want to?

*gives chocolate to all*

Comment

Working...
        X