Real Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Life

I hate real life. I hate that not everything in the world follows my rules, my way of thinking, what is logical to me. I wish everything was easier for me and that it all made my life easier. I hate being forced to think when I don't want to, I hate that every facet of my life seems to involve reasoning or deduction or paying attention to other people/my surroundings.

Why isn't the whole world exactly like I want it to be?

Because there's a few billion other people also doing there best to make the world their way and the inevitable conflict results in a stalemate of mediocrity such that it cannot possibly please anyone because it's too busy trying to please everyone?
    All units: IRENE
    HK MP5-N: Solving 800 problems a minute since 1986

Comment

I hear ya man. Sometimes I look around and feel like the entire world is fucked off its rocker. The way some people perceive things is just mind bottling. I'm firmly convinced that if I was King of Earth, the world would be fucking AWESOME.

Of course, I'm not king, and things are fucked anyway. Some people say I should just "grow up" and "accept it", but that's like letting "them" win. Then I fall victim to the same spell of insanity and I help spread it even more. Not gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Wingates_Hellsing View Post
        Because there's a few billion other people also doing there best to make the world their way and the inevitable conflict results in a stalemate of mediocrity such that it cannot possibly please anyone because it's too busy trying to please everyone?
        I have a feeling this post is meant sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
          I hear ya man. Sometimes I look around and feel like the entire world is fucked off its rocker. The way some people perceive things is just mind bottling. I'm firmly convinced that if I was King of Earth, the world would be fucking AWESOME.
          You being king of the world would be no more awesome to me then if I was king of world to you.

Everyone has different views of what's right and wrong in this world. Everyone feels that their view is the true and best way of life.

Sadily, it doesn't work that way. It be great if we could all get along and be happy, but that will never happen. Ever.
          Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
          I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

Working...
          X