More Nonsense Whining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Nonsense Whining

Back around Memorial Day weekend, I got mad at my bf and decided on a whim to go back to my hometown to meet up there with a childhood gal pal and have some fun. But I had plans the next day so I ended up driving home after bar close and got home around 4-ish and went to bed.

When I woke up, I got an angry voicemail from another friend who lives there, it droned on with "I SAW YOUR FACEBOOK THAT YOU WERE IN TOWN AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND COME SEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???"

Um, because it was last minute and I was going to go see one specific person. I'm sorry I posted and ditched on Facebook, but I wasn't about to call and text everyone on my phone from back home that I was coming.

Then there was my 5 year reunion and a concert a couple of weekends ago, and I got another voicemail "I SAW YOU WERE GOING TO BE IN TOWN WHYYY DIDN'T YOU CALLLLL MEEEEEEEE AND MEET MEEEEEEE AT THE CONCERT?"

Actually, I did see that person, and they were so drunk I just avoided them, thankfully there were so many people there and it was dark out so it was easy to do.

Then there's the occasions where I get busy with overtime and only get so long to go online for unwinding and fun, or don't check the side of my Facebook screen and see whose birthday it is, and I get the whining "BUUUUT I REMEMBERED YOOOOOUURRRR BIRTHDAY!!!" oh just shut the hell up. Really.

LOL

That was awesome.

So you gonna remember my birthday, ya got until December
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

We'll see about that

Just kidding, of course I'll remember yours. You aren't a whiner.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
        We'll see about that

Just kidding, of course I'll remember yours. You aren't a whiner.
        OH goody
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
          Back around Memorial Day weekend, I got mad at my bf and decided on a whim
          Ha! I knew he'd play a role in this somehow.

Just messing with you.

There are only about five or so people I'd like to meet back from my high school (can't say hometown cuz I still live here). I'm friends with more, on FB, but I don't really talk to them. Some have gone on to do some crazy-cool things, so I think it'd be odd. I wonder what my reunion will be like in a couple years.

Comment

Ugh. That happened to me a lot during the school year, when I would come home once a month. I would post about spending time with the family and I would always get one person who whined about me not seeing them, whether it was in my comments or inbox. Um sorry. I don't get to see my family very often. Why don't you ever ask me to hang out when I am home for the longer breaks? Oh that's right, because it isn't convenient for you. Oh how about you stop ditching me when we do make plans? Oh that's right, you don't really see me as a friend.
            "It's after Jeopardy, so it is my bed time."- Me when someone made a joke about how "old" I am.

Comment

Exactly, little sis.

I see their FB statuses as "Spending a big day in the big city" and do I get a call or a text? Not that it worries the world out of me that I don't, I'm just saying......like I said about that one girl, if I see her drunk I avoid her because as much as a drunk hater as I seem, I can tolerate a lot of drunks but not ones like her, the type that get so close to your face they are practically kissing you and they are so drunk they are spittling when they talk or drooling and they try to pull you along or have to keep grabbing you like you're not going to stay with them or whatever reason. Yeah, see why I avoid her...lol.

In general, I hate, and I mean it when I say I HATE, people who demand to be treated with the utmost respect and courtesy and above and beyond rainbows and puppy dogs, meanwhile they don't even show the slightest common courtesy or manners towards other. That may or may not really be related to my original rant, but lil sis, your post made me think of that.

Comment

Oh it's related to your original rant

Oh I hate the ones who don't even talk to you outside of the comment box. For example: Posting about going into the city. People who don't talk to you anymore who live in said city say that they want to see you, but they make no plans whatsoever to meet up. You try to send a message to them to make plans, but they never ever get back to you.
                "It's after Jeopardy, so it is my bed time."- Me when someone made a joke about how "old" I am.

Comment

I had a friend that did that all the time. WHAAAAAAAAA, everyone always abandons me! I can't get a job! Why won't a girl fall in my lap! It's everyone fault except mine! My dad made me do chores!

Everyone abandons him because he just won't stop bitching about how crap his life is, when all he does is just play games in his room.

He can't get a job because he refuses to apply to anything that doesn't pay at least 12 bucks an hour and it cannot be customer service. He also has just a GED, and was fired from his last three jobs, which were all years apart from each other in working terms, and he might last a year or two in each job.

He can't get a girl because he refuses to go anywhere where girls and people are. He finds fault with every place. I suggest bar, he doesn't want a drunk. (Not all people go to bars to drink people!). He won't go to mall, because he wants a girl that is smart and not a idiot. (Don't get that...). He won't go to clubs, because he doesn't want a slut. He won't go to libary because he doesn't want to interupt a girl that is busy reading. He doesn't want to go to any Roleplaying places like CONS, which is a major intrest in his life, because he doesn't want a fat slob that stinks and is ugly. (.... Way to sterotype. Not all roleplayers are that). I myself can get a first date. I suck at first date so there are no second dates, but I can still get to ask girls out. It's surprisenly easier then I thought.

As for his dad making him do chores? The dude is almost 30, still livng at home (which is fine. Alot of people still do that). But he refuses to pay rent, even when he had jobs because /Parents aren't suppose to make their kids pay rent. It's called PARENTING and they are suppose to do everything for their child!/. (Bullshit. I paid rent. I know alot of people who live with their parents, and they still paid rent or help out. So his dad gets him to do stuff around the house to earn his keep. Which is very horrible of said dad.

Look. Life sucks. Alot. For everyone. But even I know, that in order to be happy, you have to make yourself happy. Very difficult. especally when life tosses you curveballs.

Hey, I have a bad hip and likely lose my leg and ability to walk within a few years. I have tumors all over that are getting worst and bigger and more. I can't exactly work right now until hip is fixed. Few friends. But I go to school. I help out. I don't bitch 24/7. (I only bitch 22 hours every five days!). It could be alot worst, and he has a pretty sweet life going on right now. If I was his age, and not having a job and treating my parents like servents, my mom would have just said Bye, and move to a one bedroom apartment and leave me in my own mess. He thinks he should have a sweet life because hey, he has problems of stress.

Here is a minor tip I tried giving to him. STOP fixation on every single person that you think you harmed and that is why they don't like you. They moved on. You move on. Ya made mistakes. Don't do them anymore. Stop thinking if "Hey, if I didn't punch my third girlfriend, maybe she'd still be with me", or "It's because I didn't have a job that X and L moved out of the apartment we shared. If i just had it, they still live with me and I still have my job". "If my sperm was better, my first girlfriend baby wouldn't have died and she wouldn't have blamed me for the death of our child", or "If I just respect stepdad with more respect, he wouldn't be having a sex change and divorcing my mom!"

Yeah. All the above are just some of the things he is thinking about all the time. I know it's kettle calling pot black, but just. move. ON.
                  Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
                  I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

I got a coworker that whines every minute of every hour of our shift. I like the guy I do, but we all want to strangle him. We're ALL tired, we're ALL overworked, but hey, you'd probably get more sleep if you weren't always at the bar or the beach when you could be sleeping. Oh, and plenty of people who have kids also work and get plenty of sleep. You can do it too. Quit bitching. Oh, and you had to take a day off because you had to babysit your kid all day because you wouldn't get sleep? Wah.

Comment

Working...
                    X